• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How have I missed this thread?

First and foremost, +1k for Toolndie. Brian cut me a custom barrel nut wrench for my Matrix Aero barrel but. Amazing craftsmanship, great communication, and quick work. Did I mention he does AMAZING work? I hope to put a couple thousand rounds downrange with him one of these days...

+1 for Slash (Clint) and HeavyBuffers.com, they did the research and development to make a quality product (even though all I got was a buffer spring :) )

+1 for Mi-Tech Metals (not technically a forum member, but worth a mention). I ordered some tungsten weights for my buffer, but I had problems with identity theft and my accounts were all frozen the day my order was placed. I contacted them to let them know what was going on, and they were very helpful and understanding, and held my order until I could make my payment. This is a company that you have a minimum order price to order anything, and they treated me like a big contract, if you want to BUILD a heavy buffer, or just need to balance a crankshaft, Mi-Tech Metals is the place to go!

• 2 weeks later...

I must say, Yoda is VERY SOLID to deal with.  He parted out his rifle build, and I went for the completed lower half, and the stripped upper receiver.  It took us a few days initially to work out the "how to send what where" and get my FFL info to him.  In that short span, he had a local offer.  I honestly told him it was okay to sell it local, there's less hassle that way, zero shipping to another state or FFL, and I completely understood - completely. 

He said it was mine, since I spoke up about it, and he had no issue sending it out. 

THAT by itself is as honorable and honest as it gets.  I don't know too many people that would do that, but Yoda is a man of his word.

Big kudos.  <thumbsup>

And, thank you, Frank!  She get's shot in the morning!  :hethan:

• 3 weeks later...

George_995 is great to deal with! He shipped the part before he even got the money order and apologized for not doing Paypal which, by the way George, was not an inconvenience for me! <thumbsup>

Edited by 392heminut

George_995 is great to deal with! He shipped the part before he even got the money order and apologized for not doing Paypal which, by the way George, was not an inconvenience for me! <thumbsup>

All good sir, I am willing do that for long time/active members. Very smooth on your end as well. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I need to give a +1 to these guys for helping me clear out my garage sale.

Magwa

Rsquared

98Z5V

edgecrusher

Sisco

All transactions were smooth, a little slow on my part, but smooth none the less.

keep an eye out for more garage sale to come.

Just thought I'd thank blue109 for going oot of his way to help me find a part I was looking for.  He found it on arfcom for a great price and then got the guy's contact info for me since I don't have an account.  Thanks bro!  Appreciate it!

:banana:

• 2 weeks later...