• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Digi trigger

So I wonder how hard it would be to reprogram the electronic control to allow full auto fire? They could pull out the following "rule";

"The National Firearms Act defines "machinegun" as "any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger." 26 U.S.C. 5845(b)."

And I fully agree, F**K the NFA.

I can almost hear the gun Spicolis now:  "Seriously dude!  We were at our range event, everyone showing off their new Digi triggers, when they all quit working at once!  We were all like 'Whoa!' and 'WTF?!' clicking the triggers and nothing happened.  Right then a bunch of vans and black Suburbans came roaring up to the shooting benches, and dudes with ATF windbreakers jumped out saying we were all under arrest!  I'm telling you dude, they jammed all our rifle triggers at once!"

2 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Is that guy shooting from Drew's porch ?

What happens when the battery dies ??

Don't think its reliable after EM pulse !

One too many safeties !!

In the video he says the safe and semi operation are 100% mechanical and will function with no electronics. Only the 3rd setting uses the electronics and the extra safeties. Obviously just a toy and needs refinement, but I like where this is going and would bet it's the future. Electronic assist can overcome mechanical limitations.

Disclaimer: most here know my girls are simple and solid. I'm not really into fancy or trendy. I use the same 2 stocks and rail systems on all of them. I refuse to take the milspec trigger out of my nightstand AR. Doubt I'd ever buy something like this however.... I'm sure it REALLY pisses off libs and punkass alphabet agencies so I'm 100% behind its development.

Edited by blue109

1 hour ago, blue109 said:

In the video he says the safe and semi operation are 100% mechanical and will function with no electronics. Only the 3rd setting uses the electronics and the extra safeties. Obviously just a toy and needs refinement, but I like where this is going and would bet it's the future. Electronic assist can overcome mechanical limitations.

Disclaimer: most here know my girls are simple and solid. I'm not really into fancy or trendy. I use the same 2 stocks and rail systems on all of them. I refuse to take the milspec trigger out of my nightstand AR. Doubt I'd ever buy something like this however.... I'm sure it REALLY pisses off libs and punkass alphabet agencies so I'm 100% behind its development.

I believe in the KISS methodology. I'm Leary of electronic over ride possibilities. An example is the electronic assist of Mercedes Benz/Ferrari transmissions, they work great but when the gremlins bite ... They are done !

Too close or the next step to a smart gun !?

With the two Triggers that have come up lately , with the firing of both the Pull & release of the Trigger , how long before the BATF stipulates that the Release of the Trigger for the firearm to fire is not to the Regulation , that specifies " Single function of the Trigger " Triggers were never meant or have ever been made ( Till now ) to fire a Firearm with the release of the trigger , so they can basically say that , that is not the function of a Trigger .

I think we can say that electronic firing function of Firearms are in the Future , just like driverless cars . If people want to dump mag fulls of ammo , who am i to say its a waste , its their $$ .

Might be a good thing if you need suppressive fire conditions .:fullauto:

Back in the 90's when i was tournament shooting sporting clays...my coach who was in master class would get the flinches sometimes in a tournament...he would switch to his fire on release trigger shotgun.. it had decals all over it stating it was fire on release....most shooters that were around that station with him...gave him a lotta space   lol  Just didnt seem right...to fire on release Wash