• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Threat to the Firearms Industry & The Second Amendment

Just received this from my boss, Haven't had time to check it for accuracy:

Marlin Closing Its Doors

Marlin Firearms Closing Its Doors

Marlin Firearms bought and CLOSED by  George Soros.  Even if
you don't own a gun - this will affect  you.

This  was checked on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. They can be trusted     more than Snopes.

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors. They are doing it to
us,  America.  All gun owners and sportsmen need to see this.  We  cannot rely on the media to inform us of these happenings. Something you may  not know is happening.

Who is  buying the companies manufacturing guns?

For the  last several years a company called The Freedom Group
has been buying up gun  and ammunition manufacturers.

Some of  the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and  H&R. Some people worry that The
Freedom Group is going to control most  of the firearms
companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect  way to control guns.  If you do some digging you will see that The  Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess ho  controls Cerberus?  GEORGE SOROS,Obama's
chief financier.  He  wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.
Pass this  on to your freedom loving friends. This needs to come
out.  Why have we  not heard about this in the"mainstream" media?

I think  this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). 
If  you don't know who George Soros is, do some research.
This One-World  Government atheist backed Obama with
millions of dollars, and Obama is a  puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this  to every gun owner!

SgtMaj John Devine
fpc.pl?ywarid=515FB27823A7407E&a=10001310322279&js=no&resp=img&cf12=CP
If this is true it could be a disaster for us!

Okay, so lets say Soros buys all the gun companies and then shuts them all down to keep us from getting any more guns. That leaves a BIG unfulfilled demand for firearms, right? We have money to spend and there will be a lot of folks sitting around with Soros' money in their pockets and no job, wondering what to do next. Why, there's a bunch of people out there who still want to buy guns, I think I'll start another gun company to take advantage of that! It's a proven fact that when something is unavailable to people they will pay 2 or 3 times the actual value of that item to get it until supply catches up with demand and those with the means to meet that demand will work to take advantage of the profits created by it.

Buying all the gun companies to keep people from having them will never work in a free enterprise state and I'm sure Soros knows this. I'm not worried in the least!

32 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Okay, so lets say Soros buys all the gun companies and then shuts them all down to keep us from getting any more guns. That leaves a BIG unfulfilled demand for firearms, right? We have money to spend and there will be a lot of folks sitting around with Soros' money in their pockets and no job, wondering what to do next. Why, there's a bunch of people out there who still want to buy guns, I think I'll start another gun company to take advantage of that! It's a proven fact that when something is unavailable to people they will pay 2 or 3 times the actual value of that item to get it until supply catches up with demand and those with the means to meet that demand will work to take advantage of the profits created by it.

Buying all the gun companies to keep people from having them will never work in a free enterprise state and I'm sure Soros knows this. I'm not worried in the least!

Good Point! The market is driven by the demand - at least that's reassuring, I'm surprised that sumbitch (Soros) isn't trying to buy california!

This was going around several years ago and was easily proved bullcrap.

Now, if a person were going to make the case about Cerberus/Freedom Group/Soros buying up firearms companies, I'd say they've succeeded by driving down quality control, abandoning customer service, and generally ruining once great names in the industry.

There is so much fake news/BS everywhere now. I like Hemi's read on it though. Free markets will always fill demand, as long as there are raw materials. Well, except for that XXXXXL Spandex Speedo I ordered. Store said something about Social responsibility.

Soros doesn't care about guns. He cares about money. He could give a fuk less if we were gunning each other down everyday, as long as he makes a buck on every shooting. I'm 

like Hemi said... I hope he does shut down a few of the big names. That'll give my FFL a chance to step up. 

4 hours ago, Sisco said:

There is so much fake news/BS everywhere now. I like Hemi's read on it though. Free markets will always fill demand, as long as there are raw materials. Well, except for that XXXXXL Spandex Speedo I ordered. Store said something about Social responsibility.

Look up "Banana Hammock" , Ha ha ha ah aha ahhaa ! TFU !

• 1 month later...

I thought the Freedom Group disbanded a couple of yrs ago?  Under a new name now?  It sucks big time for such an old Americana weapons Mfg to be thrust out of our culture, there should be consequences for that. But, as always, there won't be because at least 90% of Americans are perfectly comfortable with allowing evil to kill the last remnant of old America. Then, as it was the last time after it's too late, the small % of critical thinker "give-a-poop" American's left will be forced to fight and die off leaving mostly only the most useless DNA to continue lingering to be used in whichever way their new gods wish. 

THE SINGLE SAVING GRACE?  It doesn't matter if they closed every single Mfg and bullet component maker tomorrow because inside these borders hides HUNDREDS of millions of weapons and BILLIONS of rounds of ammo. Then, someday when it's all over, we open all the old companies up again and rearm for the next die off after going back to sleep like the first time. Not that I have an opinion...:banhim:  :banana: 

Hey, in case anyone missed my last forum deal: 

I have five full kits left from a recent sale to a security company that did not take them all. These vest kits have my super light (Resister-3 Series) Level-3 rifle Rifle-threat plates with Green plate carrier vests as shown on the site, no other substitutions at this time. 

First five guys take them at $520.00 each w/free shipping. - https://outerarmortactical.com/products/short-special-on-exodefense-r3-armor-kit