• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Noveske 10" 300 BLK barrel today from the big brown truck. I'll have to take some measurements now to make the final decision on (maximum) handguard length. 

Almost have everything I need.........short of the tax stamp........DAMN......still waiting.

Megowen custome barrels called me today so if all goes right my barrel for my build will be here Friday now just waiting on my BCG.

I just got my .308 7.62x51 Nickel Boron Complete Bolt Carrier Group NIB-X FA from "Harris Tactical" they still have some in stock.

I just got my .308 7.62x51 Nickel Boron Complete Bolt Carrier Group NIB-X FA from "Harris Tactical" they still have some in stock.

I was really impressed by mine. what lube are you using on it for when you go to break it all in?

Gone for the weekend, but I received my DSG Arms Pmag Holiday Packs.  They shipped on the 7th, arrived on the 9th.  They were ordered during the last few days of December.  Completely understandable, considering all this $hit that's gone on since. 

20 more 30-rounders in the stash.  <thumbsup>

back in December DSG had a sale called a holiday pak of 5.56 magpul gen 2 30 rd mags for 99.00 bucks for 10 well they were backordered with no date but i went ahead with the order and pretty much forgot about it got a email today they are in the mail ... I love it when a plan comes together... :)

A couple of AR-10 receiver extension tubes from Armalite, and also 3 of their Tac-2 stage triggers. HEY!!....................I like their 2 stage triggers alright?

Besides.......how else can I be the Armalite pusher if I don't buy their parts,  huh?

Oh.....also have a couple of their M-15 LPK's (w/single stage trigger) coming on a separate order.