• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needed a new ultra light fishing rig for behind the seat of the truck and mountain biking.  I ordered a Shimano Stradic ST1000FJ and a G. Loomis Classic Trout & Panfish Spinning Rod SR6010-2 GL3. Don't normally purchase 2 piece rods if I can help it. However needed portability in this setup. I ordered a Plano 4243 Guide Series Rod Tube to carry it in. The reel and tube were Amazon prime so 7 bucks gets them in my hands tomorrow. Spent $30 to have the rod drop shipped next day from G Loomis. Hope they dont drop the ball.

Where you getting that flash hider from Easy?

I've been needing that!

here

http://www.shadowopsweaponry.com/products/185-ar-15-flash-hider-rebar-wire-cutter.aspx

right now its just for 223 in the 1/2x28 but they'll be making the 308 sized sometime soon as well. I think I have 3 coming and don't need them all (only 2), and do need a plain A2 flash hider for comparison so if you've got one lying around we can make some sort of cash/trade deal :D

Aww man!  I need the .30 cal version!

Sweet...very sweet!  Thanks!

I know, i'm "stuck" building a regular AR15 just to use them. darn. poor me. The 308 ones are coming though, i'll make sure I let you know when they do.

I have one of those Greg!  After you use it for many things beyond reloading, you're going to find yourself looking at 5 gallon models on Amazon.   <laughs>

It will fit most of the LAR-8 bolt carrier diagonally, just about any disassembled handgun, whole multi-tools and pocket knives.

I have one of those Greg!  After you use it for many things beyond reloading, you're going to find yourself looking at 5 gallon models on Amazon.   <laughs>

It will fit most of the LAR-8 bolt carrier diagonally, just about any disassembled handgun, whole multi-tools and pocket knives.

Swweeeeet! Bad enough I have to now run a 220v outlet, but hell, my work bench needed one anyway!