• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Review and pics!!

No problem, will do.

I've been using one of these for a few years with my SA XDm9. It holds that big pistol in nice and tight to your body. And the XDm9 is pretty heavy with twenty rounds on tap.

I'm expecting the P226 to ride just as well.

Review and pics!!

Blackhawk Askins concealment holster came in yesterday.

Like I said, this is not my first one, so, I knew I'd like it.

This holster is very well built in Italy of heavy leather with reinforced holster mouth for easy re-holstering, plastic sight track sewn into the holster and a  tensioning screw, all at a bargain price less than $60.

Fit is perfect  and this holster holds the big SIG P226 in tight to my body.

You can't tell I'm carrying.

I also own a Blackhawk CQC Serpa Kydex holster for this pistol and even though it's a great holster it wasn't meant for concealment.

I'll be buying more of these Askins holsters.

BlackhawkAikensp226holster001_zpsbeec66d

BlackhawkAikensp226holster002_zps3b1941f

BlackhawkAikensp226holster003_zps2264b66

Edited by Microgunner

Another ten AR-10 20-round mags (they're back...at the Armalite website). And a couple AR-10 port-door kits.

On another note. Finally got my single point slings (3 of them) from BDS Tactical that I ordered back in late March (or April....I forget).

• 2 weeks later...

DSG Arms anyone here do business with them? I got a tracking number may 20th saying my 10 pak of magpul mags had shipped 2 weeks later still nothing, so I call they say I have to wait 14 business days so I do , then they say on june 4th another package was shipped BUT i got no tracking number so another two weeks go by last Monday i call again they say they will call me back they do and they say that they have sent another package and give me a tracking number and so far just like the 1st one the tracking number shows nothing and it was supposed to be sent by priority mail  so how long do I wait or should I just call and ask for the owner something is not right here and I have about had it.....

I FINALLY have a Magpul .308 PRS stock enroute. It only took 6 months to track one down at a reasonable price in black lol. I also bought a Magpul phone case with it. Thanks to Bayou Tactical and BLKSHEEP for the help.

I had the same problem, so I just bought an unwanted one in OD green (very cheaply I might add) and Krylon'd it. Worked like a charm!