• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Jimmy John's robbed, gunpoint...

98Z5V

Check THIS SHIIT out!!!   Tell me what you see...

I can very honestly say that if I had been that register worker, I would have TAKEN that pistol out of that thug's outstretched arm, in complete and total confidence that I wouldn't get hurt.  Hell, take his arm with me,right over that fukkin counter...

Watch it...  You'll see it...

8 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

All thats easy to say , then you go to grab it or fight over it & it goes into battery & fires , hitting you or a fellow worker or Patron.:fullauto: 

You gotta know how to take it out of his hands, and it's not an issue.  Won't go into battery,and won't fire, and he won't have his pistol anymore. Pull him back into the counter, towards you, he has no balance and leverage, and completely loses any physical-difference advantage that he might thing he had.

Edited by 98Z5V

2 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

You gotta know how to take it out of his hands, and it's not an issue.  Won't go into battery,and won't fire, and he won't have his pistol anymore. Pull him back into the counter, towards you, he has no balance and leverage, and completely loses any physical-difference advantage that he might thing he had.

We ought to make this a trial exercise in the fall with plastic dummy rounds.

4 minutes ago, shepp said:

My $8.00/hr job ain't worth beating the fuck out that idiot who robbed a gun with out one in the pipe before he walked in. Plus he looks pretty big and prolly could beat me up. Here's 75.58$ have a nice day 

I'd do it just for the satisfaction of doing it. If you threaten me with a lethal weapon, I'm going to respond in kind. It isn't about the robbery, it's about the fact that you think it's worth potentially killing me.

Just now, Matt.Cross said:

I'd do it just for the satisfaction of doing it. If you threaten me with a lethal weapon, I'm going to respond in kind. It isn't about the robbery, it's about the fact that you think it's worth potentially killing me.

True

I had a generator stole out of the back of my truck last night.. man the criminal relm is getting bold! If id been sleeping where i normally do ( not upstairs with the dogs) it might have been very different ending. 

I learned to remove a pistol or knife as a kid from a very paranoid teacher of combat.. its very effective!  Im old enough to bring my own now hehehe.. im gonna put a compressor in there tonight!  Fucking hate theves!

Only good thief is a......well we all know. 

Disarming an armed robber. Not gettiing the weapon first try or having a tussle could present a difficulty. 

Been the victim of gun point robbery a couple times. The first time the guy turn his back to get the cash, crossed my mind to kick him in the ass. But getting pokerized possibly didn't seem worth the risk.

2nd time had a brother with a pump shotgun jumping out of the car by the banks front door was quite the thrill. Hit the door that said "pull" was no fun. Should have seen the people hitting the floor in the bank. The brother got discouraged and waved the business end of shotgun in couple poor bastards faces before leaving. About a week later the same robbers got wasted by PHX PD.

Edited by The Father

12 minutes ago, sketch said:

Truck is baited... neighbors are bating aswell.. could be a fun night? Bring it bisnatch im all alone hehehe!

We beat the fuck outta some kids one night at my buddies cuz they kept breaking into out trucks 

i baited my truck a few years back, vicotine scripe fully stool softeners I hope they shit all over themselves 

30 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Just don't get caught in a crossfire from the neighbors. 

Happy hunting.:banana:

Found out one is a duck hunter and makes duck calls. He's alil on the jenky side and will talk your ear off but ive been peletised before at that distance.. i have a motion sensor in the back of the truck. Id like to count on my dogs but they just rollover and piss on themselves. 

29 minutes ago, shepp said:

We beat the fornicate outta some kids one night at my buddies cuz they kept breaking into out trucks 

i baited my truck a few years back, vicotine scripe fully stool softeners I hope they poop all over themselves 

Oh thats a good idea!

I love how the kid at the register doesn't look the least bit worried lol.

I was servicing a little convenience store today and the clerk was telling me how they have been robbed by the same person six times in two week. Said he walks in with his shirt pulled up over his nose and his gun/finger under it. I asked why they don't do something about it and the old lady just shrugged. Said it's easier and safer to just open the drawer. They drop cash in the safe all night so he never gets much. 

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Plus he looks pretty big and prolly could beat me up. Here's 75.58$ have a nice day 

My life is worth more than that - to me.  It's obvious, from having that gun in your face, that it's not in battery by quite a bit.  Seeing that major advantage right away, is the reason to act on it - because your life is probably worth more than that, too - everybody.

If you don't know how to disarm someone in a situation exactly like that, or wouldn't feel comfortable attempting it - then it's time to seek out training on that exact scanario.  This isn't going away, brothers, not in the least. It's only going to become more common.

It's a very good thing - potentially, very lucky thing - that the fucking idiot doesn't know how to load a semi-auto pistol properly, and completely caused his own loading problem - the way he was monkey-fucking that trigger.

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Once you've had good training grabbing a weapon from an aggressor will be an instinct reaction. While playing on the wrong side of the tracks as a youth I had an idiot think he was going to intimidate me with his little 22 pocket revolver. I didn't follow all the rules because he was able to walk away, with a limp. I was even kind enough to hold him down and supply the numbing agent while his wife dug a chunk of lead from the back of his thigh, I wasn't thinking of him just didn't want him to go to a hospital, lucky for me he had shorts in it so damage was minimal.

I was taught by my hippie hating Grandfather at a very young age that violence should be met with overwhelming violence, I teach my Grandchildren the same. I firmly believe if you are on the right side the good Lord will look out for you, some see it as fantasy but the confidence this belief gives me has served me well.

41 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

I firmly believe if you are on the right side the good Lord will look out for you, some see it as fantasy but the confidence this belief gives me has served me well.

TRUTH...

If your going to try to kill me your going to have to work for it. Just sayin.

I'm with Tom, that MF'er would have been yanked into that counter so hard he wouldn't have known the gun was even gone from his hand until he felt the pain from his broken or dislocated trigger finger. Of course, at my size, pulling him over the counter wouldn't have been a big deal and he wouldn't be the first dumbass with a gun in his hand that I've done it to. My former Sgt. still talks about what I did to that Mexican in the bar!:lmao: