• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bullet2Bone

Bullet2Bone

The "true" northern California. Welcome brother. Originally a 707 kid myself, but ended up a 916 adult. I still have family in Eureka. In fact, I've hunted all up above that 299, through Hoopa, up the Trinity and just a hair beyond, almost to the Klamath. Just be mindful of the "green patches" while looking for little black Yogi's.

2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

The "true" northern California. Welcome brother. Originally a 707 kid myself, but ended up a 916 adult. I still have family in Eureka. In fact, I've hunted all up above that 299, through Hoopa, up the Trinity and just a hair beyond, almost to the Klamath. Just be mindful of the "green patches" while looking for little black Yogi's.

Wow,director...small world..never thought I would hear anyone that has been in my neck o woods.. Been all over those hills from black lassic to the marble mountains in my 55yrs.I got 200acre beef ranch in Loleta that's been in family since 1877 an worked as a faller for Pacific Lumber for over 25yrs...spend time no raisin beef cows an playin with my toys...anyhoo this is an amazing forum with a gold mine of knowledge..gonna listen alot an enjoy the brotherhood..hope to talk to you again..thx for the get back

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Welcome from Indiana brother. Describe the pic.

Unforgiven...thx for the welcome.. it's a Sig Sauer 716 patrol that is stock except for a gisselle trigger an sum trinkets bolted on..I shoot alot..an can pretty much hit what I want when I want to...just went piggin out in hills an got a shoat about 145 pounds..95yrds ..free hand and the 165 nosler partition weny straight on ear hole...dropped him stiff with oak balls still in his mouth..it's a great shooter..gonna build me a big gun here this winter.. hope to talk at ya again..

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Welcome from Texas. It's good to hear that there are more normal people in California than the few that are on here regularly. 

Normals only a setting on the washing machine but I know what you mean ?

Truly a honor to get a warm welcome from fellow shootist at this level of smithing craft..if ya haven't noticed primerheads are a breed apart ..I think it might be that we always want better perfection in our craft an those that always want perfect tend to buttheads on occasion..but I think that also it fowards the advancement of all..if you think about it,most of our skills have been taught,then taken into our own and become part of who we are, an that is a true art..enough blabbin.. hope you folks keep talking the talk , cuz one feller is listening..oh yeah..not all Californicaters are crazy,it's just the ones who think they're not..besides, I live in the State of Humboldt..folks tend to live lil different here than city folk..just ask promo director RoboCop on thread and he'll vouch fer that...but we are all gun luvin Americans that just might hafta come together soon..