• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Wall

survivalshop

30 ft is a daunting task nun the less. The wall needs to (mame) persuade  anything and anyone going over it..  sharp edge on top.  then a back up like razor wire net on the back side for effect..  so i guess a mine feild is out or it would be done???

giant boulders will break a leg if your moving to fast.. i plan on lining my fence with 4-6" quarrey cobbles (on the outside) to keep the dog shits out of my lawnmower and dieter tagers from taging my fence. 4' buffer from the sidewalk. my experience is skunk related..i need a fence! :bat:

31 minutes ago, C Funnk said:

let border patrol do their jobs without being micro managed and it'll take of itself! 

Not enough border agents - there's a shortage, recruiting is behind, and agents are leaving that career path at a fast rate.  Who can blame them...

They need more people.  They've been pretty "unleashed" in the last year, but there just aren't enough of them.  I would have left that, too, if I had 8 years in the organization - under Obama.  Fuk that, hands tied, bullshiit rules, etc.

I believe I read that the BP said that the multiple fence system was working real good , I also think they plan on another chain link  fence after the wall , on our side .

I really don't believe those wall sections really kept the SF from scaling it  . They were probably limited towhead methods would be used & if they did , thats a mistake . I also think ( & they won't say much about it ) is that the wall will also have electronic measures with in it , for tunneling under it & breaching it .

This what I want to see .:laffs:

Mrs6.thumb.jpg.df48b78825e0e289d70b8d59300732d5.jpg

way up north they have a ditch in some areas.. and nothing saying its a boundry. monitored by sizmec and cameras. bp sits in his suv all day and waits for a call.. ive herd of a few jeep trails on the east side that are serious jeep trails but can be done. the few illeagels ive met say they fly to canada and walk across.. i believe both borders should be reinforced! 

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Not enough border agents - there's a shortage, recruiting is behind, and agents are leaving that career path at a fast rate.  Who can blame them...

They need more people.  They've been pretty "unleashed" in the last year, but there just aren't enough of them.  I would have left that, too, if I had 8 years in the organization - under Obama.  Fuk that, hands tied, bullshiit rules, etc.

I can see that.  They're definitely frustrated down here in south Texas.

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

I think the government should pay for 308ar members to have weekend vacations at the boarder with unlimited booze and bullets.

Might be hard to explain shooting a coyote,"Oh, sorry officer, that was the wrong type of coyote".:embarrassed:

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

I think the government should pay for 308ar members to have weekend vacations at the boarder with unlimited booze and bullets.

I've taken Greg to places with certain signs posted.  Illegals, dangerous area, and such. We were runnin' and gunnin' while USBP was driving around our shoot zone. 

@edgecrusher

Edited by 98Z5V

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, ARTrooper said:

:lmao: With the amounts that we drink and shoot when we're all gathered together, the federal budget would need this as it's own separate line-item.