• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mispost

392heminut

6 hours ago, Sisco said:

Ever heard of a barium enema? You are litterally crappin rocks for three days! And never mix up your pecker pills with the dogs thyroid medication. All you want to do is lick your privates and you can’t walk past a fire hydrant.

Yeah ive had that.......tastes like $hit too  :laffs:   Wash

7 hours ago, Sisco said:

Ever heard of a barium enema? You are litterally crappin rocks for three days! And never mix up your pecker pills with the dogs thyroid medication. All you want to do is lick your privates and you can’t walk past a fire hydrant.

I had to drink barium several years ago to scope out the intestines.  They neglected to tell me it would run through me like a flash flood.  Left the doctor's office and had to quickly find a gas station before I made a mess in my truck.  Got a colonoscopy coming up in a few weeks.  

1 hour ago, NTXshooter said:

I had to drink barium several years ago to scope out the intestines.  They neglected to tell me it would run through me like a flash flood.  Left the doctor's office and had to quickly find a gas station before I made a mess in my truck.  Got a colonoscopy coming up in a few weeks.  

Do not do what my stoopid azz did.....meds say you can eat  lite the morning before you start your all day long meds...so for me eating lite was a cheeseburger and fries at 1030 am...why not? last meal..WTF? right?   wrong....so by that night and early morning everything is gone and I mean gone. clean as a whistle whatever that means?...wrong....go to the hospital get there early thirty....hooked up to IV and the fukker doesnt get to me till 11 or so....and guess what after getting put out and the test done...he comes to me in recovery saying why did I eat all that stuff?....I gotta do it all over again....ive got the pics of what fries look like laying in a pile outside my rectum...:laffs:   that will teach him for being late!       Wash

48 minutes ago, dpete said:

Never have I seen a group of people take a two word opening post and derail a thread so fast!  It wasn't even hijacked!  It was completely derailed down into the ditch and off into the bushes!    :laffs: :thumbup:   :hail:

How do you derail a post about nothing? We’re just taking you on a tour of the country side so hold on to your ass here we go