• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Never underestimate fat men...

98Z5V

Gotta watch heavyset muscular folk, they'll screw your day up. I used to spar with a heavyset kid who helped with his Dad's drywall business in the evenings after school, weekends, and the summer. He wasn't fast, but he would corner you if you let him & wreck you , and nothing he threw was a light punch.

2 minutes ago, sketch said:

was always a fan of aundrey the GIANT.. there was a documentry about him recently.. have to look it up. 

Loved watching him wrestle on Sundays. Just watched that documentary on HBO this afternoon, first thing I've seen on there worth watching in a good long while! 

Used to have a friend (little guy) who like to talk shit then run away when I came after him. He’d always run in a straight line and I’d mow his ass down. One time I had him in a choke hold and said you ever see a gazelle run from a lion? They never run in a straight line they zig zag, cuz if they didn’t the lion would eat their ass Everytime 

12 hours ago, sketch said:

was always a fan of aundrey the GIANT.. there was a documentry about him recently.. have to look it up. 

I've seen that documentary. Wonderful! Best part is Aundrey talking about a bar incident. Four guys at a bar in NY accosted him, then thought the better of it. They left and got into their car. Aundrey got pissed, followed them, and overturned their car with them in it! He said he wasn't worried about the guys calling the police, because no one would believe a story about a giant rushing out of a bar and turning over their car! He was right!