• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
jtallen83

New Magpul Bipod, Should be Good!

great i need a couple 110$ seems fair enough! ill take two👍

Interesting.  I might take one of these for a drive.

This is nice to see  - and needed.  Kudos to MagPul.  :hail:

The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots. Additionally, the Magpul Bipod has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality.

I'm definitely taking one for a drive, as soon as they're released.

Functional Feet

The Magpul Bipod has many features that are also useful even when it is in the stowed position. A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept all Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.

The Magpul Bipod is available in three popular mounting platforms: M-LOK ® (MAG933), 1913 Picatinny Rail (MAG941), and A.R.M.S® 17S Style (MAG951), and is available in BLK or FDE colors. The Bipod for A.R.M.S.®17S Style must be used in conjunction with an appropriate 17S-style mounting device that is purchased separately and typically is quick-detach capable, for proper mounting to your weapon system of choice.

Edited by 98Z5V

FDE and they can use the same feet as my Atlas, Magpul sure knows how to check the boxes! :thumbup:

I'm already looking at replacement feet...  :lmao:

Hawk Hill Custom Atlas feet...  :laffs:

Picture of Hawk Hill Custom Talon Bipod Feet - Atlas

2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I may try to grab a few of these from my distributor. I’ll let you guys know if I get any in. 

image.png

Looks like this is a GO. The listed selling price is $104.45 (for now). I'll let you all know if that changes. ***The MSRP is listed at $109.95

The examples I saw at the NRA annual convention were pretty cool.  I will be buying 1 or 2 for sure.

I don't have them in stock yet, but I'm willing to take pre-orders :thumbup:. It looks like there's going to be a intro price at $104.95

If it can be purchased cheaper, I'll let you guys know.

(I just grabbed this screenshot. Everything is still "coming soon")

image.png

I'll take two (2) in black with picatinny mounts please.

Drop me a PM when the funds are required.

Thanks for hooking us up. :thumbup: