• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Magpul Bipod, Should be Good!

Interesting.  I might take one of these for a drive.

This is nice to see  - and needed.  Kudos to MagPul.  :hail:

The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots. Additionally, the Magpul Bipod has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality.

I'm definitely taking one for a drive, as soon as they're released.

Functional Feet

The Magpul Bipod has many features that are also useful even when it is in the stowed position. A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept all Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.

The Magpul Bipod is available in three popular mounting platforms: M-LOK ® (MAG933), 1913 Picatinny Rail (MAG941), and A.R.M.S® 17S Style (MAG951), and is available in BLK or FDE colors. The Bipod for A.R.M.S.®17S Style must be used in conjunction with an appropriate 17S-style mounting device that is purchased separately and typically is quick-detach capable, for proper mounting to your weapon system of choice.

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I may try to grab a few of these from my distributor. I’ll let you guys know if I get any in. 

image.png

Looks like this is a GO. The listed selling price is $104.45 (for now). I'll let you all know if that changes. ***The MSRP is listed at $109.95

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...