Brace for impact

shepp

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eat a dick, brother.  You have no idea how much time I put in to that shiit.

EDIT- there is zero reason you guys can't figure this out, and recover previous posts.  I admin'd this forum software for years, starting in 2004.  You can't tell me that you can't recover lost information in a transition period, and that it's gone forever - I know better.  I've done it, numerous times. Put the work in, don't halfass it, and get it done. 

I'm only pissed because I've been on that side, and i'm not going to take any excuses for "lost information."  I already know that THAT excuse is bullshiit.  I've already done it, over a decade ago. 

Edited by 98Z5V

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

eat a dick, brother.  You have no idea how much time I put in to that shiit.

EDIT- there is zero reason you guys can't figure this out, and recover previous posts.  I admin'd this forum software for years, starting in 2004.  You can't tell me that you can't recover lost information in a transition period, and that it's gone forever - I know better.  I've done it, numerous times. Put the work in, don't halfass it, and get it done. 

I'm only pissed because I've been on that side, and i'm not going to take any excuses for "lost information."  I already know that THAT excuse is bullshiit.  I've already done it, over a decade ago. 

No you eat a fucking dick I have no fucking control over any of that so your firstly barking up the wrong fucking tree. I was trying to be nice and forewarn you of this time, I’m sorry you took the time to type it out and it disappeared, I just have the power to ban people and give warning points. Don’t take it out on me! I’m just the fucking middle man here...........

Tom, knock it off. I put hundreds of hours and buckets of money into all this and ask for zero in return. Im on about 6 hours of sleep since Wednesday with days and and hours of support with Invision and Liquid Web. Unless your post is the location of of the treasure of oak island and there’s enough treasure to cover the costs of forensics to piece together overwritten data stop your bitching and consider your first attempt a fucking practice draft. Don’t poke me or anyone else trying to help. I swear Ill drive to wear you live, chloroform you, hog tie you and shave your chest and back to say you love me..

3 hours ago, imschur said:

I swear Ill drive to wear you live, chloroform you, hog tie you and shave your chest and back to say you love me..

Finally - I get him back...    😘  I've been asking you to drive here for years, so if that's what it takes, let me know what to amp up to get it done...   'bout time, too, sweetie...   :banana:🤩

Look, you guys - it was on the board.  It was live, yes, during an update and migration.  You're saying it's disappeared now, into Bizarro World now, gone forever?  No way.  If it was up - it's here.  It didn't get wiped, entirely, off the planet. 

A whole bunch of stuff disappeared from two nights ago, so target that timeframe for missing information.  22 March, in the evening.  You can broaden it several hours on each side.  The information isn't "missing."  It's in some garbled code, here, from the migration.  It's not gone, forever...   :thefinger:   I wish we still had that ass-waving smilie here, I'da used that one...  

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, shepp said:

No you eat a fucking dick I have no fucking control over any of that so your firstly barking up the wrong fucking tree. I was trying to be nice and forewarn you of this time, I’m sorry you took the time to type it out and it disappeared, I just have the power to ban people and give warning points. Don’t take it out on me! I’m just the fucking middle man here...........

I didn't take anything out on you, first off. You made a post, today, that this Big Bang was happening in 30~45 minutes.  I commented on something that happened 2 days ago.  You came back with a smartass "Sorry..."  like it's funny that the info is gone...   I didn't involve you in that - you did.  Don't blame me for involving you - YOU involved you...   :thumbup:

On 5/4/2018 at 8:17 PM, Matt.Cross said:

This thread is gayer than the 6th week of submerged circumnavigation on a nuclear submarine...

Is that Circumwhatever on a radioactive propelled underwater craft kinda like a regular CIRCLE  JERK but a bit more intimate? , .....asking for a special friend....