Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

DDA82DD5-25D4-4E3D-A695-1B3462BDD6EF.jpeg

just finished my fence. 

Hell yes, brother...   That song, though...   "How do I get my tomahawk back?..."

GET IT BACK?   Nobody is taking mine from me in the first place.  If they can get it, then it means I damn sure don't need it anymore, forever...  :banana:

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Hell yes, brother...   That song, though...   "How do I get my tomahawk back?..."

GET IT BACK?   Nobody is taking mine from me in the first place.  If they can get it, then it means I damn sure don't need it anymore, forever...  :banana:

you're gonna get it back when they are on the ground..

14 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Replacing wood with iron. The ground here is all rock, and I’m too lazy to use a breaker bar. Renting an auger to dig out the post holes. 

rocks and augers.. watch your self from doing the human helicopter!! 

tip of the trades.. get you a highlift jack and loosen the dirt around your concrete post.. sinch the post as close as possible to the base, with a heavy cable or bike lock chain , chain with hooks or a heavey lock.. set the jack as close to the edge of the concrete base as possible and on a ( suggested 4x4 post.) jack that whole thing out! watch your fingers and use leverage! once it gets loose just roll back with the jack. use the same holes.

Edited by sketch
good shits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 3:08 PM, Belt Fed said:

I must admit I liked this.

Damn, I love the bagpipes, no matter what kind of music is played on them. I always thought it was the cop in me but I recently did the DNA thing and found out I actually have more Scottish and Irish in me than German! BTW, I DO have a kilt, one of these in khaki!

tactical-flecktarn-1_a797a046-2c1b-459b-aa5e-4ec475f90399_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.e1d44880cad7419740b0635c82fef230.jpg

Edited by 392heminut

51 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Damn, I love the bagpipes, no matter what kind of music is played on them. I always thought it was the cop in me but I recently did the DNA thing and found out I actually have more Scottish and Irish in me than German! BTW, I DO have a kilt, one of these in khaki!

tactical-flecktarn-1_a797a046-2c1b-459b-aa5e-4ec475f90399_1024x1024.thumb.jpg.e1d44880cad7419740b0635c82fef230.jpg

You will probably like that band, they have some good stuff.

DOC!!!   THAT IS BADASS!!!!

One of the greastest rock songs, ever on this planet, to PLAY LOUD!!!  :banana:  Is that Rammstein song, Du Hast...  

If you have a bitchin' stereo setup - this will get to your soul, quick... CRANK IT!!!   :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V