• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

I'm sure a bunch of you guys have heard this song - Dirt Road Anthem.  Brantley Gilbert and Colt Ford wrote that.

That was before Brantley Gilbert was doing alot of his own stuff - he was writing songs for others to sing, mainly.  Well, he gave that song to Jason Aldean... and we have this one, which is the one that most people know...

There's another one now, and I think it's the best version, by far.  Wait for it... he cuts loose at the end...   :thumbup::hail:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old M-Vids show, hosted by Kimberly Caldwell, 2004~2006.  Read the comments below the vid on this one first, then watch it...

There's a puddle under her stool

they say she's still rocking to this day

:laffs:

Aaron Lewis does concerts like this all the time - he's always on tour - just him, and a guitar.  He crushes it.  One guy and his guitar.

Here was the original production Staind version of that song:

Edited by 98Z5V

This happens often, and it happened again - he's in my favorites playlist, so they just keep coming up, one after the other.  I stumbled, tripped, then fell right down the Aaron Lewis rabbit hole once again. Pay attention to the hat he's wearing in this one.

13 hours ago, shepp said:

I saw staind in the late 90’s they were great!!

They fuckin' CRUSH IT, brother.  The one thing I absolutely love about them in concert - it sounds exactly like an album recording.  They're badass, live.  :hail:

• 1 month later...

RIP Neil

Neil Peart, the virtuoso drummer of iconic Canadian band Rush who was revered by fans and fellow musicians as one of the greatest drummers of all time, has died at age 67.

The influential musician and lyricist died Tuesday in Santa Monica, Calif., after having been diagnosed with brain cancer

• 2 months later...