• Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are you listening to?

Bigfoot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

^^^   No shiit.  That was the last one - I couldn't get that psycho to just GTFO. She's still embedded into my FB, and took over friends there. Looney-Tunes Motherfucker.

I finally got her away, and haven't spoken to that fruitbasket in over 2 years, to my saving grace.  What a fucking whack-job. Heard she got evicted from her last house.  Pity, because her kids are fucking AWESOME. She's a fucking trainwreck, though.

Oh, and I can't stand a Cobra, either. Those things are just fucked-up-freaks-of-poisonous-nature.  They can strike with up to 2/3rds of their body off the ground, and they can be 12 ft long.  That's 8 feet of certain death standing over you.  Like an Amazon Woman...  Certain death from that, you can't beat it.  Goner...

You are safer dating my last ex, than you are fucking with a Cobra.  Wait...  hold on - maybe not...  Fuk a Cobra before you fuk my last e...  hold on...

I've come to the realization that none of this shiit is safe.

Okay. I know it's not for most of you knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers. But you all know that I love jazz, blues, orchestral music (who doesn't love a good march huh?). But I was just listening to this soundtrack. If you've got a decent sound system, kick everybody out of the room and listen to this one on 11.  Yes, I said it, even for orchestra music. 11 fits at times.

And stand dead center to all of your speakers. You'll thank me later.

17 Why We Fight- Discovery of the Camp.wma

Edited by Rsquared

11 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I'm still in the classical mood right now. Everybody breathe easy......it'll be over soon.

So.......for any of you pianist fans out there.....................................

11 Battlestar Sonatica.wma11 Battlestar Sonatica.wma 6.59 MB · 1 download

Do you recognize this guy?...

It's on Rob's rifles...

716877989_CROMlogo.thumb.jpg.6ab6f5adc4bcf6445a1d8d3064d697a9.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

5 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

And now that you say it. I kinda remember Rob talking about a Star Wars reference a while back.

All Rob's guns are made from pure 150% Mandalorian armor, man.  They're not just badass, they're beyond badass...