• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Gun Pusher Chronicles

98Z5V

Damn, do I get some funny texts from my Gun Pusher...  I need to start keeping track of this shiit...  :lmao:

GunPusher, 1 Feb 11:14pm:  Are you available to help me anytime soon to work on some guns?

Tom-Ass, 1 Feb 11:26pm:  Yeah. Working tomorrow, but I will come by when I'm done. I can work nights, during the week, like moonlight walks on the beach, and the smell of 2-stroke or CPL turns me on...

(HIS SISTER IN LAW!), 1 Feb, 11:28pm:  I hear the smell of two stroke turns you on??

Tom-Ass, 1 Feb, 11:31pm:  What the fuk.  I'm getting tag-teamed here...

Yes, brothers - this is my life...  There's more to that 3way conversation, but it only goes down-hill from that last one...  Threats of seeing me in boxers, flip-flops, and a light coat of CLP (which is SEXY!!!   :banana:)... to another text from the sister that said I should see her in thigh-highs...   :soap::hornet:

I'll keep the GunPusher Chronicles going, because there's ALWAYS SOMETHING going on...  It's never dull...

Edited by 98Z5V

THIS IS NOT BLUEBERRY, FUCKERS.  It is NOT.  I wouldn't hit that with Greg's dick, and Rene pushing, and Neil trying to guide it into place... With Rob sleeping on the couch.  Wouldn't then, won't ever.

Blueberry is completely reserved down here for when we get Sheep REALLY DRUNK... 

My Gun Pusher has more than one SIL.  Fuk, I think there's 5 of them, altogether, and Blueberry is the only scary one.  This is NOT Blueberry, assheads... :thefinger:

9 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Is this the one that was told that you don't date ugly chicks?

That's the same guy - my beloved Gun Pusher - that told Blueberry that.  "He doesn't like you because he doesn't like fat ugly chicks..."...     :lmao:

That was his sister that he told that to...  :hail:  Fucker has balls of steel...   :banana:

12 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

THIS IS NOT BLUEBERRY, FUCKERS.  It is NOT.  I wouldn't hit that with Greg's dick taking one for the team, and Rene pushing with my walker, and Neil trying to guide it into place it is winter after all... With Rob sleeping on the couch with a mirror under his nose, pennies on his eyes .  Wouldn't then, won't ever.

Blueberry is completely reserved down here for when we get Sheep REALLY DRUNK... 

My Gun Pusher has more than one SIL.  Fuk, I think there's 5 of them, altogether, and Blueberry is the only scary one.  This is NOT Blueberry, assheads... :thefinger:

Your lips say no no ? but your eyes say yes yes

Edited by unforgiven
LMFAO

15 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

THIS IS NOT BLUEBERRY, FUCKERS.  It is NOT.  I wouldn't hit that with Greg's dick, and Rene pushing, and Neil trying to guide it into place... With Rob sleeping on the couch.  Wouldn't then, won't ever.

We didn’t know ??‍♂️ Just running with the info at hand.....

i get get brutally honest when I’m REALLY DRUNK. On the other hand fat girls are good at sucking dick 

16 hours ago, shepp said:

We didn’t know ??‍♂️ Just running with the info at hand.....

i get get brutally honest when I’m REALLY DRUNK. On the other hand fat girls are good at sucking dick 

That wasn’t her lips, it was a crease in her neck!?

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, my Gun Pusher just dropped me off - no WAY was I driving home.  Actually, HE didn't drop me off, his wife was driving his hig diesel truck, and he HATES that...   She can drive the SHIIT out of it, too...  :laffs: 

So, I work out of town on Fridays...  He calls me at the end of today, and tells me they are going out - at the town I'm working in, and he's bringing his GOOD sister... 

So, we're out at this place that has "beer on the wall."  You get this wristband, then you can just grab a glass, head out to the surrounding walls, scan that wristband in, and draw what you want from the taps.  It charges by the ounce.  Prices were good, too, not outrageous.  I found this Russian Porter that was 10.5%, and DAMN WAS IT GOOD.  GP's sister was all about some Coffee-blend thing (it was prerty damn good, too), and things got a little crazy.  So, I let him know that there is NO WAY that I'm driving home tonight - no issues, get in the back of the truck.  My wife will bring you down here tomorrow to get your car.  Bigass F-250 Crew, and I'm in the back with his GOOD sister, and another couple, he's riding bitch, and his wife is driving... 

Before we left, I grabbed me shiit out of the car, and we head out.  We are not even ONE MILE down the road, and his sis is all over me.  We get TEN MILES down the road, and I say, "FUK MAN!!!  My house keys are back there in the car - DIFFERENT KEY RING!"  The beer got me.

We turn around,head BACK there to the car, to retrieve my keys, and the sis is all about it, because it's more time to molest me...   :lmao:

So, we're back on the road again, and the drop-off list is - my house first.  So shiit, she's gonna see where I live - but she's not gonna remember it, really...  :laffs:  We pull up, and that's when she says she needs to go to the bathroom...  I tell her I've got a cat that might try to kill her, but she has to pee...  I lead her in,take her to the bathroom, and she's asking if she can stay the night...  Uh, only if I blindfold you, baby...   :banana:  Fucking NO SHIIT, TactiCat stalks her ass all the way into the house, right to the bathroom, and that little fucking fury-ball is waiting outside the door.  Psycho bastard.  She does her business, and I lead her right back out to the truck - and that little fucker stalks her right back to the front door. 

She needs to come back in the daylight, and move SLOWLY around him...  He's more of a "SEE YOU" kindof guy than anything else  - he has to make eye contact and REALLY check you out. 

So, here's the text messages later...   :lmao:

Gun Pusher, 10.43pm:  Ummm just saying you would have scored

Me, 10:44pm:  She was fired up!

Me, 11:08pm:  I smell like your sister now.  Her perfume is all ON me...  She was fired up!

Gun Pusher, 11:10pm:   Just saying she would have devoured you...

Gun Pusher, 11:10pm: LOL!

Me, 11:14pm:  So, maybe, she really will go out to dinner, then...  The cat was fucking STALKING her in the houise the whole time, that shady fucker.  She needs to comeover in the daylight, cause he is a nutty bastard...

Gun Pusher, 11:15pm: You sire are an honorable man.  Aaron and I said it.

Me, 11:18pm:  Nah, I almost fucked her in the back of your truck, with Aaron and his wife watching!  I got her fired up, man... 

Gun Pusher, 11:19pm:  Lol!

So, another chaotic night, and it's all because of the Gun Pusher.  He's the one that's really at fault here.  There's a LONG story on this, and NO MOTHERFUCKERS, THIS IS NOT BLUEBERRY!!!   :banana:  This is pretty scary to get into, and it's deep - I think the only one that knows about this, seriously, is DNP.  I'm quite hesitant, to say the least, and there's a reason.  It ain't because of the woman - she's not bad at all.  She's pretty cool.  It's just some pretty weird circumstances surrounding everything... 

Edited by 98Z5V

UFC Fight tonight, getting the PPV over at a friend's house.  The Gun Pusher is picking me up, then we go grab beer to take.  That means...   I'm not driving!!!  :banana:  I don't know what will happen tonight...   :laffs:

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

UFC Fight tonight, getting the PPV over at a friend's house.  The Gun Pusher is picking me up, then we go grab beer to take.  That means...   I'm not driving!!!  :banana:  I don't know what will happen tonight...   :laffs:

Good fights, I’m watching for free ??