• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cool Casket

Belt Fed

3 hours ago, unforgiven said:

It's nice to know the inside is softer.... I take a nap with my arms across my chest... practicing.... I'll be there for awhile....

I figured you for a tequila bottle cremation! we all get a worm at the service.. hope you fuckers like whiskey!  I'm serving  snipe..

7 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

That glory boat is expensive. Cremation is a lot cheaper.

Yup! I told my wife and my kids to cremate my azz and then get all my friends together at the bar and put my ashes container on the bar. Everyone drink, enjoy themselves and tell stories about when I was still around. My youngest son knows what to do with my ashes afterwards.

46 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Yup! I told my wife and my kids to cremate my azz and then get all my friends together at the bar and put my ashes container on the bar. Everyone drink, enjoy themselves and tell stories about when I was still around. My youngest son knows what to do with my ashes afterwards.

Yep. Know where my ashes are going. If it’s windy that day, cover your drinks.

Deb has instructions to cremate my ass and put the ashes in a Mason jar.  There will not be a service either, we're going el-cheapo on my final send-off.

Instead of wasting all that money with all the sad stuff I want her to pull out the pig-cooker and have my son-in-law smoke a hog, couple of kegs of beer, some Four Roses Small Batch, a bottle of Bookers, and throw one hell of a bash.  I absolutely HATE viewings, formal ceremonies etc for death.  I'd rather have all my friends and family over and celebrate life, it sure has been one hell of a good ride so far!........Cliff

Don't want to be cremated or buried in the ground. Stuff me in a couple hefty bags and throw me over the bridge. There are a couple bridges I used a staging areas for running traplines, my body could be utilized by the critters whose furs I utilized. I know this is against laws and norms but but F'em, it's what I want.

Ehh. I've told both of my kids to give me a "waste management" ceremony. Bag me up (optional) and throw my ass in a dumpster. Trust me.....at the time.....I won't give a damn.

And even better. That drives the old lady nuts, since she's in the death business of selling holes at a cemetery. :lmao: