• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drug Cartels kill 9 Americans, IN Mexico

98Z5V

Don't know how many people are following this story, but 9 Americans were killed IN Mexico - 3 women (the mothers) and 6 children.  5 more children were hurt.  The dead were burned afterwards.

They're all from the LeBaron family.  If you haven't heard of them, there's info out there about them.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heavy.com usually posts about stories like this, but it's usually titled "5 Fast Facts You Need To Know" in reference to the story.  I've never seen heavy throw out a story this long.  Inside this story is an embedded VICE show on what's gone on down there in the past, with the LeBaron family.  Here's the heavy.com article on this:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/11/lebaron-family-murders-sonora-mexico/

Here a direct embed of the VICE show that aired on this.  This VICE show was from Sep 2012.

Now that the background is outed...   I was trying to be "politically Correct" and "sensitive" in my title description of this topic.  I stated it as this:

Drug Cartels kill 9 Americans, IN Mexico

I should have phrased it as this, instead:

Drug Cartel(s) kill 9 Americans, IN Mexico

The current media narrative, to keep blood pressure down, isn't true.  The media won't tell the truth.  Even Fox News isn't brave enough to jump off this diving board headfirst, and hit the water headfirst.

This wasn't cartels...   This wasn't an "accidental cross-fire" from two warring cartels... There aren't TWO CARTELS controlling that area - there is ONE CARTEL in that area. 

This was a targeted hit, from THE CARTEL IN THAT AREA, against the LeBarons. 

Let's see what the news brings up in the next few days, and see how big this gets.  It NEEDS to be big news.  I just showed you an account from 2012, the LeBarons against the (local) cartel, ...   That's 7 years ago, people...   The cartel in that area escalated this.

Nuke 'em. That cartel killed TEN now, women and children.  Bake 'em.  Jules Winfiend style, with "...and I will strike down upon the with Great Vengeance and Fuuuurrrious Anger..." 

Release some SF on them, and smoke-check some cartel.  Stop it now.

Targeted no doubt. LaBarons are a stabilizing influence that the Cartel hates. Pancho Villa and Pershings pursuit of him set precedence. Only this time do it right. Hit hard scorch the opium poppies earth, take leaders out or imprison in US, destroy infrastructure and get out. It won’t last but will put a dent in it. Maybe give the Federales a chance at least.

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Nuke 'em. That cartel killed TEN now, women and children.  Bake 'em.  Jules Winfiend style, with "...and I will strike down upon the with Great Vengeance and Fuuuurrrious Anger..." 

Release some SF on them, and smoke-check some cartel.  Stop it now.

LeBaron said that they didn't want to become like them early in the video, but that is the only thing that has any effect on the cartels.

I've been watching this schit unfold since back when I was still active in law enforcement. We are 34 miles from the border and it still spills over to our area. Yeah, things have calmed down some from just a few years ago but that schit is still a smoldering volcano and this incident is an indication of the pressure that is there, this was just a venting! This is one reason I am armed when I leave the house and always keep an AR somewhere close at hand.

The Mexican president doesn't want a war or help from the U.S. That right there tells me he is already in the cartels' pockets or is scared schitless of them.......or both!

11 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Sadly they put themselves and the children in jeopardy by being in the wrong place.

I don't necessarily agree with that, brother.  The LeBarons emigrated to Mexico in the 1880's.  Pablo Escobar made cocaine famous, smuggling it to the states starting in 1976 (establishment of the Medellin Cartel).  The LeBarons were part of Mexico almost a hundred years before drugs, and cartels, became a thing.  

6 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I don't necessarily agree with that, brother.  The LeBarons emigrated to Mexico in the 1880's.  Pablo Escobar made cocaine famous, smuggling it to the states starting in 1976 (establishment of the Medellin Cartel).  The LeBarons were part of Mexico almost a hundred years before drugs, and cartels, became a thing.  

Mitt Romney’s father George, was born in Mexico.

54 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Like living in a fuked up neighborhood brother doesn't matter who got there first. Safety of family is number one priority.Especially when you know your in narco territory outside of the USA. Sad situation. Stay out of Mexico.

100%, that thought of god will save me doesn’t always work when dealing with the devil, especially when your god was made up by some whack a doo in early America 

Edited by shepp

Agree that they were there before the narco issues. They fled to continue to have multiple wives...not to convert the Mexicans. Romney and LeBarons appear to be separate clans, however with that lifestyle and a few of the colonies right around each other....I’m betting there’s some back and forth swapping and probably a bit of inbreeding going on there now. Still a sad deal. Legalizing all drugs would solve a few problems. Might create a few in the middle...but that crap will sort itself out quick. 

4 hours ago, washguy said:

Im just sick over this.....Cartels need to be gone from this earth !     Wash

16 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

Until people stop going for the cheap sex and drugs.  The situation will not change.

Exactly why drugs and prostitution should be legal, what consenting adults do with or put in their bodies is not government business. Every time government tries to control this it leads to evil much worse than the “evil” they say they are protecting us from.   

On 11/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, jtallen83 said:

Exactly why drugs and prostitution should be legal, what consenting adults do with or put in their bodies is not government business. Every time government tries to control this it leads to evil much worse than the “evil” they say they are protecting us from.   

^^^^That right there!

On 11/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, 98Z5V said:

I agree 100%.

We (CIA-DEA) fuqked everything up and started things on this downward spiral when we let Escobar get killed

At the time I think there was only one maybe two cartel factions.

Now, every state has at least one cartel

13 minutes ago, Ravenworks said:

I agree 100%.

We (CIA-DEA) fuqked everything up and started things on this downward spiral when we let Escobar get killed

At the time I think there was only one maybe two cartel factions.

Now, every state has at least one cartel

He needed to go, and we did a great job on that one.  He was out of control, literally.  The book by Mark Bowden named "Killing Pablo" is an excellent read on the whole affair. 

hqdefault.jpg

13 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

He needed to go, and we did a great job on that one.

Sure doesn't appear to have solved the problem..........

We need to concentrate on our own business, clean our own house first before we worry about the rest of the world. If the drugs were legal there would not have been an Escobar, the war on drugs created him and will create many more just like him.