98Z5V

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Sure doesn't appear to have solved the problem..........

Killing him was never intended to solve the drug trade, or anything like that.  Killing him was done, to keep him from killing a BUNCH of other people, which he'd already done.  He bombed a commercial airliner and brought it out of the sky, killed politicians and govt officials, built and ran his own "prison" so he could "surrender" - and he later escaped from his own prison...  And he was killed.  While he was in his own prison, he consolidated different "Drug Families" and made an even larger Cartel.  Whilst in that prison, he called meeting, and had other cartel bosses killed - two by his own hand - while he was "in prison."  Had the bodies incinerated, right there at the prison, so there was no proof that they'd even been there.  Back in the day. 

He needed to go.  Don't confuse his take-down as a veil or misunderstanding for some kind of an end to the drug trade or drug war - that was never the reason for him being removed...

:thumbup:

Sounds a lot like what is going on in Mexico. I for one would rather we concentrate our efforts on making America great again and put the rest of the world on a back burner, take care of that schit nice and quite like we used to, no need to turn policing the world into a spectator sport where politicians demagogue the issues.

D

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Sure doesn't appear to have solved the problem..........

We need to concentrate on our own business, clean our own house first before we worry about the rest of the world. If the drugs were legal there would not have been an Escobar, the war on drugs created him and will create many more just like him.

Yes the guy needed to go,but no one was thinking about page three.

It didn't do anything but create a power vacuum in Mexico

Edited by Ravenworks

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Sounds a lot like what is going on in Mexico. I for one would rather we concentrate our efforts on making America great again and put the rest of the world on a back burner, take care of that schit nice and quite like we used to, no need to turn policing the world into a spectator sport where politicians demagogue the issues.

A good start would be with Trump telling the UN :thefinger:and vacate their prime American real estate. Then stop funding all sorts of UN 'pet projects' only paying the minimum and keep US seat on the security council just to veto poop 'cause they can.  On one hand that bunch of crooks wants the US to pick up the majority of the tab but have no say in how their money is spent.

I know several Canadian soldiers that were tasked with UN duties and not one of them has even a neutral comment to say about working with UN personal

The Rwandan  Genocide  was something the UN had prior knowledge of yet refused to act. It's news in Canada because of  Canadian General Roméo Dallaire posted by the UN

from- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

On 11 January 1994, General Roméo Dallaire, commander of UNAMIR, sent his "Genocide Fax" to UN Headquarters.[96] The fax stated that Dallaire was in contact with "a top level trainer in the cadre of Interhamwe-armed [sic] militia of MRND." The informant—now known to be Mathieu Ngirumpatse's chauffeur, Kassim Turatsinze,[97] a.k.a. "Jean-Pierre" – claimed to have been ordered to register all Tutsi in Kigali. According to the memo, Turatsinze suspected that a genocide against the Tutsis was being planned, and he said that "in 20 minutes his personnel could kill up to 1000 Tutsis".[98] Dallaire's request to protect the informant and his family and to raid the weapons caches he revealed was denied.[98] 

Simply gogglin UN failures will give you hours of reading material.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Sandalphon said:

I don't see anything wrong with using drugs. They are often prescribed for treatment

Also this is your first contribution in your joining 5 hours prior, I’m just gonna assume you’re a troll and I’m gonna ban you 

bu-bye!! 

9 hours ago, Sandalphon said:

I don't see anything wrong with using drugs. They are often prescribed for treatment

Tell me how those prescription opioids are working out for you, long term...  :popcorn:

Michael Jackson's Doctor did nothing wrong, either, right?... 

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, shepp said:

Also this is your first contribution in your joining 5 hours prior, I’m just gonna assume you’re a troll and I’m gonna ban you 

bu-bye!! 

This was gonna be fun, and you had to ruin it...   :lmao:

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This was gonna be fun, and you had to ruin it...   :lmao:

I was feeling alil zucky, I got kicked off Facebook again last night this time for using the word “white trash” not directed towards any individual in particular

gotta bubble wrap the earth and that means ban the trolls

It's too cruel, there are more humane ways to deal with drugs. If it's not a serious drug, you get a fine, not a murder. What should people who need to take drugs for health reasons do? For example, my sister suffers from migraines (these are terrible pains) and they worsen every two months. The pills that the doctors prescribe for her do not help at all and my father ordered for she on weedsmart.net CBD oil. Every time her migraines worsen, she takes a small amount of these oils and the pain subsides. Should she be killed for that, too?

11 hours ago, LiamLambert said:

CBD oil

That is not an illegal drug in most states.  

First, I will state that I have never partaken of any drug harder than alcohol except for one or two vicodin after wisdom teeth removal.  That said, I think most drugs should be decriminalized for personal use.  I do not think someone should be jailed, much less killed, for their desire to get pain relief or even if it is just to get high.  At the same time, I am not willing to pay for that person to exist while they get high.  Do that on your own dime and don't come to me looking for a handout if you can't make it in life.  If you can't afford it and basic necessities, do without one and pray that you survive.  No one helps me to pay for my gun addiction.  I must suppress that urge when expenses are higher.

14 hours ago, LiamLambert said:

It's too cruel, there are more humane ways to deal with drugs. If it's not a serious drug, you get a fine, not a murder. What should people who need to take drugs for health reasons do? For example, my sister suffers from migraines (these are terrible pains) and they worsen every two months. The pills that the doctors prescribe for her do not help at all and my father ordered for she on weedsmart.net CBD oil. Every time her migraines worsen, she takes a small amount of these oils and the pain subsides. Should she be killed for that, too?

You're a fucking Troll, too.  Pimping a link to CBD oil.  You have 2 posts, but when I view ALL your posts - you only have THIS ONE.  You need to go, too.  Right out the door. 

23 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

If you can't afford it and basic necessities, do without one and pray that you survive.  No one helps me to pay for my gun addiction.  I must suppress that urge when expenses are higher.

Doc: do you mind If I use this line?   I will give you credit!    :thumbup: