• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Full Auto

Belt Fed

Got this about two months ago, I thought I posted it here but guess not. It's a mean little SBR. DPMS puts there name on it. it's extremely fast at 1200 rpm. I took the original grip and fore grip and changed them.  It might be illegal, I didn't fill out no paperwork or forms and took it home.

SANY4666.JPG

SANY4697.JPG

20 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Is this the Crosman BB gun?   I've been wanting one of those things...  :banana:

lol, Yes. everything on it works like an AR15. you have to charge load it with the charging handle, even the bolt hold button works. It has a quick loader that loads 25 rounds fast and easy. it works off two CO2 cartridges that are in the mag. The selector lever works like a real AR, safe semi and full. It has some pretty good punch for a bb gun, I have killed mice rat and squirrels with it.

I took the light and lazer combo off another gun cause I have to run critters out of the dog feeder at night. I have the lazer and Halo sight sighted in. it's a blast to shoot.

4 minutes ago, sketch said:

take your time with the bb loader dont force it as it is the worst part of the package. 

Yeah I noticed it was a little cheesy, I did figure out if you hold the mag upside down when depressing the button it will load better. before it would stop loading on a not full mag. but holding it upside down allows the bb's to roll down and fill it full  The button you have to push seems like it could break easily. You can't force it.