• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Random Topic Thread

Armed Eye Doc

6 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It's no different than Texas, if we had trees...or water...or mountains. 

Who am I kidding?  That is some gorgeous land.

Lol. Yep. Just like that!  

Pretty beautiful spot to wake up to. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/8/2023 at 4:19 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

It's no different than Texas, if we had trees...or water...or mountains. 

Who am I kidding?  That is some gorgeous land.

....Snow from September to May, freezeing the balls off your iron monkey @ temps down to minus 40 degrees, maybe we could trade Joe Biden for Cunuckgaucho

13 hours ago, dpete said:

Why in the heII would Canada want sleepy Joe?

1 hour ago, shooterrex said:

We will even throw in Kamalla for boot.

They've already got Beiber - they have their hands full right there...   :laffs:

14 hours ago, mrmackc said:

....Snow from September to May, freezeing the balls off your iron monkey @ temps down to minus 40 degrees, maybe we could trade Joe Biden for Cunuckgaucho

Really what did I ever do to you? 

14 hours ago, dpete said:

Why in the heII would Canada want sleepy Joe?

We don't as we all ready have our own moron in charge

2 hours ago, shooterrex said:

We will even throw in Kamalla for boot.

Here I thought we were friends

2 hours ago, dpete said:

....and the Dem leaders of Congress

See response to shooterrex...

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

They've already got Beiber - they have their hands full right there...   :laffs:

Actually my friend you have Bieber, while we did send him down as a joke y'all not only let him in y'all even let him stay.

As a Canadian I have to say sorry but point out we did send you Cobie Smulders 

main-qimg-2463fcacab4d83e8e2e4e0252405a4

With a hint of side boob just for you brother 🍻

On 8/10/2023 at 7:04 AM, mrmackc said:

I just wondered if I would get a response ! Nothing against you Cunuckgaucho I would let Canada have Sleepy joe as a gift, along with all of his Chinease cash.

Good sir, in view of your generous offer I would only feel comfortable  if we could reciprocate by gifting trudeau aka The turd :evil:

Nope, no fukkin' way.  That's a bad deal.  O-Biden is senile, and dangerous.  The Turd is doing this on purpose. 

I wouldn't wish Slo-Joe on any country.  But.              

As my friend @Magwa would say - Bad trade.  :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

So I go to the dentist and who do I see but a young man with a WWII Veterans cap on. Higentist call off fukedup the schedule and both of us had to reschedule. While we waited I spoke to the man who was from Hammond Indiana, joined the Army in 45' . Went to Burma as a radar operator came back and became a carpenter. He said they built the house and made the cabinets out of the remaining lumber. Still has his tools from back in the day. It was a privilege and an honor to speak to Ed. 99 years young, lives alone still drives and still wears his wedding ring. Mind is sharp as a tack. God bless him and those like him. 🍻🍻🇺🇸

Learned a couple of lessons the hard way yesterday. I was supposed to drive to Milwaukee (360 miles) for some meetings yesterday afternoon and evening. Left at 5AM in dense fog. Get 65 miles south east of here and a tire alarm goes off and I pull over and watch the gauge drop to 8 pounds. Get out and sure enough, my left rear tire picked up a chunk of steel that punctured it. So go to get the jack out from under the front seat. Probably the first time ever for this truck, a 2015. Well the wing nut holding the jack is so rusted and corroded it won’t budge even with a channel lock pliers applied to it. Lesson 1- Keep your jack and emergency equipment lubricated and in working order. That one is on me, no excuses.
   So, I am in a dead spot showing no cellular service. I walk a hundred yards up the road and I get one bar, so I call AAA, which I have. Their automated system has trouble hearing me and keeps breaking the connection, and can’t get a GPS read on my location. Finally eight calls later I get a human being and can tell her where I am. I get a text back I have a 2 hour wait before they can reach me. Lesson 2- consider a cellular booster antenna, if they make them. 2 hours later the truck arrives, jacks up my rear end pulls the tire and puts my spare on, which is a space saving spare and only good for limited mileage, so I have to turn around and head home anyway Milwaukee is out. Lesson 3- When I get new tires next month I am going to buy a basic steel rim and have one of my old tires put on as a full size spare. If I had had a full size spare I could have kept on and made Milwaukee and had the damaged tire repaired overnight. And before my fall Western Trip, I want a full size spare on board, period. Lessons learned, will apply.

That sucks that it happened, but that's good intel, brother.  I've learned, down here, when I'm fucking around in the desert - I carry 2 spare tires.  It's happened to me (or I've DONE IT to me) twice.  Blow 1, put on spare, then blow another.  Big Truck rolls with 2 spares now. 

Not saying you need to bring 2 spares with you for out here - you'll be good with 1. :thumbup: You won't be driving where I do, when I'm pissing around out here trying to find new spots, or going up into the rocks and cacti to put targets in.  

Edited by 98Z5V

11 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

That sucks that it happened, but that's good intel, brother.  I've learned, down here, when I'm fucking around in the desert - I carry 2 spare tires.  It's happened to me (or I've DONE IT to me) twice.  Blow 1, put on spare, then blow another.  Big Truck rolls with 2 spares now. 

Not saying you need to bring 2 spares with you for out here - you'll be good with 1. :thumbup: You won't be driving where I do, when I'm pissing around out here trying to find new spots, or going up into the rocks and cacti to put targets in.  

Yeah when I had my ‘75 International Scout I always carried two full spares. Needed to where I took that thing. Got complacent in my old age and paid the price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...