• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

Oh no, that would be too straightforward. If you are ever privileged to get to see Tom shoot, you'll quickly realize that Tom's shooting techniques aren't based on any kind of ordered structure, but rather the outcome of some unseen multi-faceted dice roll that selects a random strategy, which he then may or may not utilize based on the results of either his most recent visit to his psychic, or tea leaves.

😂🤣 but he gets it done

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

Oh no, that would be too straightforward. If you are ever privileged to get to see Tom shoot, you'll quickly realize that Tom's shooting techniques aren't based on any kind of ordered structure, but rather the outcome of some unseen multi-faceted dice roll that selects a random strategy, which he then may or may not utilize based on the results of either his most recent visit to his psychic, or tea leaves.

Doesn't matter - that shiit WORKS...   :banana::lmao:

This is how I train for distance shooting, when I know @Matt.Cross is on his way out here to shoot...

THis sums up the entire 4-month training regimen, before he arrives - just to make sure I'm ready...

Edited by 98Z5V

3 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

So you're saying you are hung like a 4 year old African kid? At least ya don't have to worry about tripping over it while dancing or running. 

It might not be long, but it's a big around as a tuna can...   :thumbup:

Go ask women about "girth..."   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

53 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Yes, but don't make the mistake of asking how. It's like buying a DIY nuclear reactor kit with a partial instruction manual written in Klingon.

What’s so hard about that...I just call Ron. He can make out most of the Klingon and the rest is probably wired up just like his toaster. 

9 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

It's like buying a DIY nuclear reactor kit with a partial instruction manual written in Klingon.

Am I being paged?

8 hours ago, DNP said:

What’s so hard about that...I just call Ron. He can make out most of the Klingon and the rest is probably wired up just like his toaster. 

Yep. I thought I was.

Qapla'!

7 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

Yall done went way over my head, i don't do the maths well. i just use the Kentucky windage method.

For you, you take the number of fingers & toes you were born with (Unless you grew up near a nuclear power plant) multiplying that by your known range distance then divide that answer my how many teeth you had left by your 24th BIRTHDAY. Next multiply that number by how many times you've been divorced & finally divide that number by how many of those ex wives were 1st cousins or closer related. That will give you the answer for your adjustments 

40 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Dentures are a viable substitute 

Well then we is good to go

49 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Why complicate things? Nobody likes that guy, don't be "that guy".

I had to find out for sure.

Couldnt have figured it out without knowing. 😂