• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

@Lonewolf McQuade gonna ban us for derailing his thread..wait, ok nevermind..wrong site.:laffs:😝

To be fair, the agenda for this thread has been covered and that meeting has adjourned. Now we’re just shooting the schitt in the parking lot.  Or bar if we were fortunate enough to have one at this venue. 

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I saw it all - and I can't refute any of it...  :laffs::bitchslap:

No credit cards in this house - he nailed it.  I killed credit cards in 2008, and fighting those cocksuckers was something else.  If I don't have the money for it, I don't buy it - but I don't do anything on credit, for nothing.  Never will again, either.  "Smart" phones aren't.  Those companies can tell you anything they want about "encryption" - but they're not encrypted.  I hacked 'em for a living.  Did quite well at it, too - and that's why I won't have one.  Hack my "cloud" fuckers out there, because I don't have a cloud...  Had a Com 64, and that Vic 20 mentioned below, as a teenager.  That's where I learned, very early on. 

Yeah ^^^  that, too!  WHAAAAT?!!?   :banana:  Made my own video games with a Vic 20.   Programmed all of them...   :thefinger:

This, sadly, is true.  You need to be able to do EVERYTHING you do manually.  If you can't do it manually - you will get fucked when your batteries fail.  If you ONLY know how to do it with the tech aids - those won't last forever.  If you know how to do it manually - even running math on a notebook and a pen, with your brain (and math), and what you observe  - that won't fail you when the batteries die, or the electricity is cut off.

Estimate range, run ballistic solutions for your scope, for distance, wind, density altitude and your load...   Who cares if the batteries die? If you can do it on your own, it doesn't matter.

This all comes back to Land Navigation.  It does.  With a compass, protractor, and a map - and decades of experience with terrain association - I will beat your GPS device all day long.  I'll really beat it, once your batteries fail - and you don't know what I know, about Land Nav. 

This is the exact reason that I teach distance shooting the way that I do.  Only the basics, nothing more, learn the math, the factors, constants, and how to use them...   One day, tech will fail you.  If you know the math and the basics, and you're proficient at it - then the tech doesn't matter. You, at that point, will beat that guy, that relies on the tech all the time.  You win, he loses - because he just doesn't know the "simplistics" of it all. 

Thus endeth the Sermon for the night...   Learn, fuckers...   Learn...   :soap:

Senior Tinner at the time Corky was a great mechanic. Figuring offsets and compound offsets ( where it not only set's for elevation also side to side) . Finding the true length of that line makes for a spot on fit up and or shot. There was no figuring solutions with a calculator,at the time. 📝 was the only way with him. Cheer's Corky 🍺🍺🇺🇸

13 minutes ago, DOCTORDEMO said:

I am still fairly new around here so it would be very helpful if you guys would take a moment and update and post all of the pertinent credit card information and security codes so I can start making a few necessary purchases.   

card number is 8675309 and code is BR549

1 minute ago, Belt Fed said:

card number is 8675309 and code is BR549

I am new here, not new to this world. BR549 is part of Junior Samples used car sales phone number.

Not enough digits for the card number and too many in the security code.

Come on man, I won't  take more than my fair share.

46 minutes ago, DOCTORDEMO said:

I am new here, not new to this world. BR549 is part of Junior Samples used car sales phone number.

Not enough digits for the card number and too many in the security code.

Come on man, I won't  take more than my fair share.

Hey pal! Don't be fukn tryin to steal shlt im already tryin to steal, it shows terrible thievery etiquette! 😜 

5 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

What took you so long 😂

Honestly? I've been busting my balls trying to hack @Belt Fed 's Swiss & Cayman islands accounts.  About 4am this morning,  I finally cracked the Swiss account.  Meh, only $682K in that one 😢. The big score is The Cayman,  I estimate quadruple $$ there 😁👍

53 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Honestly? I've been busting my balls trying to hack @Belt Fed 's Swiss & Cayman islands accounts.  About 4am this morning,  I finally cracked the Swiss account.  Meh, only $682K in that one 😢. The big score is The Cayman,  I estimate quadruple $$ there 😁👍