• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

I am a positive very nice happy-go-lucky kind of guy... So go f*** yourself! Rotten c********* m*********** one balled * itch!

Been puttin a power steering pump on a ferd truck and my ears started burning. now i see why.

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

'Bout time you spent Belt's money right...   I'm just sayin'...  :laffs:

🤣 

If I'd had spent HIS $$ correctly,  it would have been the PRS stock. Actually damn pleased with this model, didn't need a higher comb or LOP for this setup. Should be headed out to the big groundhog fields Monday to shoot at some distances & see how she does. Went out 2 weeks ago but fukn farmer Brown was slacking & didn't have anything cut yet 😠. Should all be GTG by Memorial Day 👍

11 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Looks good BUT what is that ugly growth on the pistol grip?

All the gay guys like that "shelf" at the bottom.  Reminds them of bottoming out on that shaft...  Er...  "grip"...

Seems they dig it, so I just let it go, and don't mention it.  They like that back palm, down by that pinky finger, bottoming out on something - makes them fell "comfortable" or whatever they say. 

They can definitely GRIP better like that.  If it helps them shoot better - then whatever...  :thumbup:

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

All the gay guys like that "shelf" at the bottom.  Reminds them of bottoming out on that shaft...  Er...  "grip"...

Seems they dig it, so I just let it go, and don't mention it.  They like that back palm, down by that pinky finger, bottoming out on something - makes them fell "comfortable" or whatever they say. 

They can definitely GRIP better like that.  If it helps them shoot better - then whatever...  :thumbup:

That's not just low, that's also dirty... 

I love it!!! :bat:

12 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Y'all fixated on my LARGE GRIP is sorta making me self conscious , DAMN PERVES! 

Hey - if you gotta have it THAT WAY...   Then we already know why you WANT it that way.

I'm cool with it.  You need that big bottoming-out shelf on there, to make you more "comfortable" - lifestyle choices and all - I'm alright with that.  You gotta be comfortable in your lifestyle, to shoot well.  You do the "Familiar to ME" thing, to get you stable in your shooting positions...  :thumbup: