• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two Armalite 10’s, one a “T” carbine, and the other the standard rifle. Love them both. With that Trijicon optic, you can dial long distance. You feed it FGMM 175’s or 168 grain Boat Tail hollow points or equivalents and you should get outstanding accuracy.

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

I have two Armalite 10’s, one a “T” carbine, and the other the standard rifle. Love them both. With that Trijicon optic, you can dial long distance. You feed it FGMM 175’s or 168 grain Boat Tail hollow points or equivalents and you should get outstanding accuracy.

Got some 168's, need reloading shlt to come back in stock again

46 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Bout time.. man that is sweet. most makers call those varmint rifles. either way that ought to reach out and touch someone or a deer. is that your only Armylight?

Thanks. Yes only Armalite.  Needs a couple upgrades. 1st, the shitty plastic grip got to go! 2nd, I want a wider charging handle & 3rd, a pic rail underneath for the QD AcuuTac bipod. Trigger is really nice, probably leave that be. I may upgrade the stock down the road.

Nice looking! I see a little brass dust on the bolt face and in the locking lugs so it has been shot a little bit, but doesn’t look abused. 10-4 on the charging handle.The bipod is pretty easy I put one on mine. Looking forward to seeing some targets. What really impresses me is how much Crown Royal you have drank.

Edited by Sisco

35 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Nice looking! I see a little brass dust on the bolt face and in the locking lugs so it has been shot a little bit, but doesn’t look abused. 10-4 on the charging handle.The bipod is pretty easy I put one on mine. Looking forward to seeing some targets. What really impresses me is how much Crown Royal you have drank.

Don't ridicule my free reloading bench dust covers! 🤣I think this is what I need?

Screenshot_20210406-193833.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

50 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Don't ridicule my free reloading bench dust covers! 🤣I think this is what I need?

Screenshot_20210406-193833.jpg

To be honest I will have to check tomorrow. It has bern 8 years since I put mine on. Mine was just the slingmount eyehole without the rail. I will take a picture tomorrow

16 minutes ago, Sisco said:

To be honest I will have to check tomorrow. It has bern 8 years since I put mine on. Mine was just the slingmount eyehole without the rail. I will take a picture tomorrow

Mine has just the swivel as well, alse see large threaded holes behind it spaced every inch or so. I just put a Harris bipod on it for now till I find out more.

3 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Trigger is really nice, probably leave that be. I may upgrade the stock down the road.

They put the 2-Stage National Match trigger in all the T models.  @mrraley has the tuning notes on that trigger up in his archives.  I tweaked mine a little, and it REALLY is a nice trigger.  I'll go find the Tech Note on tuning that trigger and post it in here. 

Awesome score, brother - I was afraid you were gonna miss it...   :lmao:

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

They put the 2-Stage National Match trigger in all the T models.  @mrraley has the tuning notes on that trigger up in his archives.  I tweaked mine a little, and it REALLY is a nice trigger.  I'll go find the Tech Note on tuning that trigger and post it in here. 

Awesome score, brother - I was afraid you were gonna miss it...   :lmao:

Thanks @98Z5V. I was worried it would be gone too lol. I started calling the shop from 30 minutes before the scheduled opening time till 10 minutes after. Every fucken 5 minutes till someone finally answered the phone.