• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking for spare firing pin for the ArmaLite. I'm hearing there's lots of scam companies out there. Has anyone ever heard of or dealt with this company? I checked ArmaLite, their parts are all backordered for a minimal 3 months.

https://www.firingpins.com/firing-pin-parts/ar-10-firing-pin

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

Got out to the range for a little today. The AR10 functions flawless! Relief on that mystery. Shoots excellent from an AR platform perspective,  so so for precision rifle. However, barrel was spic n span clean to start. Definitely seemed to get better with round count. Seems like 1st 3 shots are a little high with a cold barrel. Only brought PPU 168gr match HPBT.  No clue about the flyer on the 200yd  target, .

20210410_173350.jpg

20210410_173437.jpg

20210410_173424.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

Just now, Lonewolf McQuade said:

SOLD! 😂🤣

I'm going to run a boresnke & a few patches through it &; see where it hits cold tomorrow. 

Nah, don't waste the time. I'll send you my shipping address.  Take that pain off your shoulders right now...   :thefinger::lmao:

30 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Nah, don't waste the time. I'll send you my shipping address.  Take that pain off your shoulders right now...   :thefinger::lmao:

Lol. It shoots decent. It was my first outing with an unfamiliar firearm & a scope ive got to learn better. I can't cry much about groups the size of a quarter or less at 100 & 200yds with factory loads I suppose