• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

AR10 value OPINION

On 4/10/2021 at 10:27 PM, Rsquared said:

As a fellow East coaster Lonewolf. All I can say, is that the SDTF is FUKING AWESOME! There's been some great Shenanigans and Hi-jinx that's gone on out there.

Case in point. 2017 Fall Meet-up :

The first time I brought my daughter along with me. We drove from MD by the way. She was in her late 20's at the time, but fit in like a glove. Instantly, was one of the fellas. So what happens. During one of the night shoots, a couple of us get this great idea......after many, many beers of course. Sketch puts a Go-pro on her forehead, I hand her an MK18 and tell her to let it rip as fast as she can. I think it was Shepp who was filming this (I could be wrong.......I was drinking of course). BUT........the hilarity ensues.

Β 

gopro video. I see tracers..good times!πŸ»πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/10/2021 at 11:27 PM, Rsquared said:

Β 

Case in point. 2017 Fall Meet-up :

The first time I brought my daughter along with me. We drove from MD by the way. She was in her late 20's at the time, but fit in like a glove. Instantly, was one of the fellas.

Yeah, and we figured out we like her more than Ron!:lmao:

Just kiddin brother, I for one, missed you not being there at the last shoot. That schit has to stop!

7 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Called Armalite today, as recommended here,Β  with the serial #. Receiver was made November 2009, wasn't made into a rifle though till April 2011. He said myΒ rifle (AR10 T BNF, Target model, 20" barrel) went for $1800.00 back then.Β 

Well crap, it's an antique, i'll give you 1850

22 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Called Armalite today, as recommended here,Β  with the serial #. Receiver was made November 2009, wasn't made into a rifle though till April 2011. He said myΒ rifle (AR10 T BNF, Target model, 20" barrel) went for $1800.00 back then.Β 

Your A10 T is around the vintage of my Standard AR10. They were well made back then.

4 hours ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

Yeah, Glen (I think that was cust. Service fellas name) said to hang on it, they're not made like that anymore.Β Β 

Β 

He's a great guy.Β  I call and ask for him when I need parts.Β  I'm local, so I drive up there and pick them up - but they don't allow customers in the building.Β  So, when the door guard asnwers the door when I ring the buzzer, I state "Glen told me to come to the front door, and meet him here..."Β Β :thumbup: Β  You do what you have to, to parts-whore some things... Β  :lmao:

37 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

He's a great guy.Β  I call and ask for him when I need parts.Β  I'm local, so I drive up there and pick them up - but they don't allow customers in the building.Β  So, when the door guard asnwers the door when I ring the buzzer, I state "Glen told me to come to the front door, and meet him here..."Β Β :thumbup: Β  You do what you have to, to parts-whore some things... Β  :lmao:

🀣

SeemsΒ like a good guy. No rush to get off the phone, friendly, actually happy to help. I was fortunate to speak withΒ him both calls.Β 

28 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

🀣

SeemsΒ like a good guy. No rush to get off the phone, friendly, actually happy to help. I was fortunate to speak withΒ him both calls.Β 

The dude at the front door makes you WAIT when you push that buzzer-button...Β Β  and it's all mirrored glass on the shop-front, soyou can't see SHIIT inside.Β  Nothing.Β  And he waits.Β  DO NOT ring the buzzer TWICE, because you cannot see him, inside, looking at you through that mirrored ass glass.Β  You get impatient, and ring it twice - he won't come to the door.Β  At ALL.Β  So, you ring it, and you wait.Β  And when he opens the door - that is ONE HUGE MOTHERFUCKER!!!Β Β  :lmao::hail:

"What do you want..."Β Β  He doesn't phrase it as a question, either - it's a STATEMENT from him...Β Β  :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

I swear, last time, I wanted to tell him...Β  after the "What do you want..." STATEMENT...

"I'm here to kick some ass and get some gun parts from Glen.Β  Do I need to kick YOUR ASS to get my parts from Glen?..."Β Β  :bat::box1::popcorn:

30 minutes ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

So, you pulled about a $3.5K or $4k gun for $1800.Β  I think I pushed you over the edge, with criticism over your complete indecision.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You scored.Β  What's my cut?Β  And is this payment coming in from @Belt Fed's account?...Β Β  :popcorn:

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

So, you pulled about a $3.5K or $4k gun for $1800.Β  I think I pushed you over the edge, with criticism over your complete indecision.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You scored.Β  What's my cut?Β  And is this payment coming in from @Belt Fed's account?...Β Β  :popcorn:

Well, it's winners choice on Titillating Tuesday's! Option A: Cold hard cash direct from his retirement account, or Option B: 2 consecutive monthly interest checks from his very large nest egg in the Cayman islands....

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I think I pushed you over the edge, with criticism over your complete indecision.

With my lack of knowledge on the brand model and platform, I came here where I know you guys know your shLt. I trust your judgement oh, that all being said, you're all a bunch of filthy enablers- you being Β among the worst of them! LOL

26 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

A beautiful sight.

Yes indeed! Brand new, sealed in the bag.Β 

Also found a used mag, not sure what it' fits. Fits the gun but doesn't lock. The mag catch isn't cut out, rear rail also doesn't run the length of the mag like the correct ones do.

20210418_203101.jpg

20210418_203116.jpg

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

On 4/13/2021 at 8:14 AM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

you're all a bunch of filthy enablers- you being Β among the worst of them! LOL

Oh, I get it - I AM THE worst of the Enablers...Β Β  then you post THIS SHIIT!>....Β Β  :lmao:

1 hour ago, Lonewolf McQuade said:

My friend delivered!

20210418_192420.jpg

20210418_192454.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

So?...Β Β  :popcorn::thefinger: