• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DWAC "Trump" stock

blue109

My income is taxed, then my spending is taxed. The place where I spent it is taxed. That place is taxed when they pay their employee. That employee is taxed on that pay, and taxed when they spend it. The place I live is taxed. My bills are taxed. Now, even saving that Dollar may be taxed. How much is your money really worth?

7 hours ago, DNP said:

It’s almost like we’re already slaves and they just loan us their money to give back to them so we can feel like we’re getting something….weird. 

47 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Almost just like that!

Yep. Except for those who don’t pay taxes at all because they can afford armies of accountants to figure out how to avoid it. I am in favor of a simple flat rate tax that everybody pays the same rate. Period. Then it is over.

I'm all for dropping income tax entirely and holding the government accountable to it's spending. 

Just read some leftist crying about the net worth of the US billionaires is over $5T. wonder how long that would run the government at current spending levels. 6 months? Tax evasion isn't our problem. 

6 minutes ago, blue109 said:

I'm all for dropping income tax entirely and holding the government accountable to it's spending. 

Just read some leftist crying about the net worth of the US billionaires is over $5T. wonder how long that would run the government at current spending levels. 6 months? Tax evasion isn't our problem. 

Yeah spending is out of control. The US spends 10 times what China does on defense yet the Pentagon is all bent out of shape because the Chinese have a lead in hypersonic missiles and anti ship missiles. Why? We get a lot less for all the money that is spent. Time to clean that up.

25 minutes ago, blue109 said:

How Dare You (in my best Greta) try to use logic in an argument involving liberals. It’s just not fair. 

Edited by DNP

An old guy once told me "You don't own property in this country! In spite of what you think, you rent it from the government. If you don't think so, just quit paying your property taxes, they will come and evict your azz and take it from you!"

After thinking about it for a little bit, I realized he was right!

• 1 month later...

Trump announced Saturday that he had agreements for a $BILLION investment from various private entities. Lots of noise on this one. DWAC Just might get another big pump tomorrow. 

Rumble just announced its going public through CFVI. if DWAC jumps tomorrow, this will jump with it. Even if DWAC doesn't jump, this will probably move up. 

Wish I had some money to throw around. Might try for a few shares at open.