• Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
imschur

Lets see your AR-15

9 hours ago, GRA said:

Ever been around one of those uncapped?  Absolute savage animal.  At idle it vibrates the ground.  Genuine USA-made badass.

I start every one the first time with open headers / exhaust.  Awesome!!!! Had a 34 Plymouth with a 400 HP 360 and built individual header pipes that came out behind front tires like a fueler.  BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both those look like the LaRue lowers, at least - those the one you don't shoot anymore?  List them for sale on the For Sale section here, and let them get some good use. :thumbup:

My kid loves these and still shoots them....

They are so nice I will never sell them....LaRue stuff is like jewelry....but drive tacks like a hammer.

Awesome skills with the camera, man.  Excellent.  The AR kicks as$ too - :thumbup:

bro did his first hand at paint.. 300.blk pistol lower & then his own rendition but the lower isnt done yet.:thumbup:

20171113_214623.png

20171113_225137.jpg

7 hours ago, sketch said:

bro did his first hand at paint.. 300.blk pistol lower & then his own rendition but the lower isnt done yet.:thumbup:

20171113_214623.png

20171113_225137.jpg

Looks great to me  :thumbup:

Well this is how all of my builds start...they have "to season"  graze a lil with all of the needed parts and some extra parts from different calibers .:fullauto:I took a peek last night and the parts have almost melded into a nice stew...just about time to assemble

Wash

006.JPG

Edited by washguy

I think your build process will be very successful, (1) because you are experienced and (2) seasoned is always more flavorful.

Edited by mrmackc