Lets see your AR-15

imschur

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our PPG store moved. I need to figure out where they went. When we moved in to our house I had them mix up an acrylic for my kitchen cabinets. They thought it was an odd request. My cabinets are 1983 Ford medium metallic gray with a few coats of clear gloss over em. 

5 hours ago, DNP said:

Our PPG store moved. I need to figure out where they went. When we moved in to our house I had them mix up an acrylic for my kitchen cabinets. They thought it was an odd request. My cabinets are 1983 Ford medium metallic gray with a few coats of clear gloss over em. 

My dad drives busses for motor coach industries their office is in des planes IL but they use a local to use body shop, he had them paint his front door that thing is thee shiniest damn door I've ever seen 

10 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Kandy primer , brandywine base and clear coat.

My buddy the bike painter said black base coat, brandywine candy over the base coat. Flat clear coat. I have to get the lava Hogue furniture and he said he can match it, pattern and all. It's all snkebit and mikedaddys fault. :lmao: He does really nice work. Black to red blood splatter paint job.

gun2.jpg?disposition=download

Edited by beantown

6 hours ago, DNP said:

I'm liking your life a little more every minute snake. Vipers in the garage...a wife that can paint. If you tell me she can make more than a cheese sandwich in the kitchen I'm gonna find the nearest California safe place to go cry. 

You are safe DNP, She can't cook for $#!+.  I do the cooking around here.  But, she can do bodywork and paint my hotrod!!!!  Oh, and my guns or whatever else I need painted.

Pic of wife's Road Runner and pic of wife in FLA at a buddies house. She's holding herself up on the post!  LOL damn puters!

WP_20150627_002.jpg

20150221_121038.jpg

Edited by SNKEBIT

7 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

There's a gal in my hometown that races a lime green roadrunner. Last I heard, 15 years ago, was that she was under 11 sec.

When I was a kid I'm WA , my next door neighbor had a 69' RR that was blue with a 4sp and 426 Hemi incredible car !!!!

5 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

When I was a kid I'm WA , my next door neighbor had a 69' RR that was blue with a 4sp and 426 Hemi incredible car !!!!

Ever been around one of those uncapped?  Absolute savage animal.  At idle it vibrates the ground.  Genuine USA-made badass.