imschur

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Took the "Old Lady" of my AR's out to the range today to sight in a remounted Sightron Red Dot I put back on it. Probably has 6,000 rounds through it. A Pre Ban Colt Match AR15 HBAR. I swiched in a flat top for the old carry handle upper and put a folding rear BUIS on it. Both sights shoot really well. Went through a 120 rounds of M855. Keep thinking about selling it, but I guess I like it too much.

Took the "Old Lady" of my AR's out to the range today to sight in a remounted Sightron Red Dot I put back on it. Probably has 6,000 rounds through it. A Pre Ban Colt Match AR15 HBAR. I swiched in a flat top for the old carry handle upper and put a folding rear BUIS on it. Both sights shoot really well. Went through a 120 rounds of M855. Keep thinking about selling it, but I guess I like it too much.

I could never part with my old 1992 Colt Sporter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheesy or sweet?

Been on a trade frenzy lately. Picked up a tango down bipod that I had no use for because it was heavy in my favor.  Didn't really fit with any of my bipod guns so I threw it on my old warhorse carbine just to see.....and it's kinda cool. I have hated vert grips in the past, but this bipod requires one. Adds some weight but drops the balance center of the gun and makes it handle nice. Still not sure if I'll keep it. I love Lego guns.

I also picked up the EMOD stock in a trade. I was planning on trying to trade it for SOPMOD , but it think it looks pretty good on there. Might be a keeper.

UPDATE..Tacticool mall ninja tendencies only lasted a week. Got rid of bipod and silly vert grip, and swapped heavy EMOD for a nice light OG modstock. I feel much better now.

PicsArt_1448559094383.jpg

PicsArt_12-30-06.30.56.jpg

Edited by blue109