• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/30/2020 at 8:15 PM, Radioactive said:

That looks good! :thumbup:

Damn that looks larraping good, I could stand it to be a little more doner, (just to appear more civilized), but I would not hesitate to scarf up about a big dab of that right there! YUMMY

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shepp said:

Really loving the gmg pizza oven attachment

I've seriously been thinking about the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven device, for the grills I have.  I have 2 of the 14" systems right now, and realize I probably need a 3rd one.  I have enough stuff to set up 3 right now, if I had the 3rd stove.  That would be the SHEIIIT for the Fall Shoot Camp, right there.  1 1/2 grills set up WITH 1 1/2 griddles set up, at the same time.  No swapping this-for-that, just ready to go. 

FUK!!!  Now I might go buy a 3rd stove, just so we have it all worked out...   :laffs:  Or, maybe, we'll just fly what we have right now, and see how it works out.  If we get in a bind, cooking, it'll show - and then I'll get that 3rd stove...  

53 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I've seriously been thinking about the Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven device, for the grills I have.  I have 2 of the 14" systems right now, and realize I probably need a 3rd one.  I have enough stuff to set up 3 right now, if I had the 3rd stove.  That would be the SHEIIIT for the Fall Shoot Camp, right there.  1 1/2 grills set up WITH 1 1/2 griddles set up, at the same time.  No swapping this-for-that, just ready to go. 

FUK!!!  Now I might go buy a 3rd stove, just so we have it all worked out...   :laffs:  Or, maybe, we'll just fly what we have right now, and see how it works out.  If we get in a bind, cooking, it'll show - and then I'll get that 3rd stove...  

Let me know I’ll get some dough mix to bring 

9 minutes ago, shepp said:

Let me know I’ll get some dough mix to bring 

You wanna be the "Virgin Pizza Chef at Fall Shoot" for this?  I'll get the thing, and let you break it in with it's first pizzas.  :thumbup:

DISCLAIMER:  I'm not stating that YOU are a Virgin.  I'm simply stating that the Pizza Oven device would REMAIN Virgin, until used by you... :laffs:

10 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You wanna be the "Virgin Pizza Chef at Fall Shoot" for this?  I'll get the thing, and let you break it in with it's first pizzas.  :thumbup:

DISCLAIMER:  I'm not stating that YOU are a Virgin.  I'm simply stating that the Pizza Oven device would REMAIN Virgin, until used by you... :laffs:

Lol drunk me says let’s fucking do it!!!!! Sober me says that’s a lot of work in the desert

Edited by shepp

On 10/14/2020 at 5:36 PM, shepp said:

Really loving the gmg pizza oven attachment 

urban slicers grilling dough mix, brushed with olive oil, dash of garlic powder, feta, parm and mozzarella cheese, bacon black olives, artichoke and sun dried tomatoes 

27C9D446-7412-49C1-9C33-0366D6B5D205.jpeg

2C6FA187-D993-45D5-B0AB-5ECB31925B6F.jpeg

I almost did the pizza oven but passed .. looks like a must have! 

14 hours ago, shepp said:

Lol drunk me says let’s fucking do it!!!!! Sober me says that’s a lot of work in the desert

Hey, you work hard cooking in the desert.  I can post pics of it, from the last time you were here - you were BUSTING YOUR ASS, BROTHER!!!   :lmao:

10 hours ago, sketch said:

I almost did the pizza oven but passed .. looks like a must have! 

I really like it seriously takes longer to prep the pizza than it does to cook it’s crazy! Best thing is I haven’t made a frozen pizza or bought a take out pizza since I got it, and I’m a pizza junkie!!! 

• 2 weeks later...