Grilling

imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It’s alive. It lived through a fall from the tailgate, but it took a good spill this morning. We just moved everything to get stuff out of the way from the project.  Need to rethink where we left that one. I’ll be happy when this wind is gone. Been wind and hail all day. Supposed to go til 5 AM. Kids got to play a bit finally though. There’s no flakes there. That’s all round ice balls. 

607FB5A8-F9E2-4EF4-AB0F-F75A01DC91E0.jpeg

1 hour ago, DNP said:

It’s alive. It lived through a fall from the tailgate, but it took a good spill this morning. We just moved everything to get stuff out of the way from the project.  Need to rethink where we left that one. I’ll be happy when this wind is gone. Been wind and hail all day. Supposed to go til 5 AM. Kids got to play a bit finally though. There’s no flakes there. That’s all round ice balls. 

607FB5A8-F9E2-4EF4-AB0F-F75A01DC91E0.jpeg

We’re getting another 4-8” here in the next 24 hours, can’t fucking wait to drive to work in this shitty Ford van tomorrow 

I already have a new one on the list for not long after we get the house up and running. I’ve had this one for a good 5 years now and it’s been abused. Really abused. I’ll keep it when I get a new one. That way I have 2 when we’re having bigger gatherings...assuming we ever get to have those again. 

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

I am totally impressed with GM customer service. They didn't charge me a dime for the wifi update. The attachments of the other is convenient.

Me too my board took a shit they answered to me on a Saturday or Sunday and gave me 30% off to replace the part I need

10 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I'm working real hard on getting into this smokin' game that y'all got going on...  and with my love for the Camp Chef cooking systems that I already have for the shoots, I'm leaning to Camp Chef for the smoker, too.  I'm researching, brothers...  but I'm liking what they're making/selling.  I need something I can beat the shiit out of, for what we do, and it looks like they make what I need...

2 minutes ago, DNP said:

Yeah, but think of the scope you could buy for $1200!  Don’t let it cut into the gun budget, but you’re gonna hate the thing when you buy one...you’ll use it 3-4 times a week I would bet. Maybe more. 

I'm sure it's gonna cost me as much as a woman would cost me.  THOSE damn things are expensive!...   :laffs:

22 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm working real hard on getting into this smokin' game that y'all got going on...  and with my love for the Camp Chef cooking systems that I already have for the shoots, I'm leaning to Camp Chef for the smoker, too.  I'm researching, brothers...  but I'm liking what they're making/selling.  I need something I can beat the shiit out of, for what we do, and it looks like they make what I need...

You should look into the Gmg Davy Crockett 

https://www.thespruceeats.com/green-mountain-grills-davy-crockett-review-4687713