imschur

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, 98Z5V said:

You two fuckers get together again, and we're gonna have more stories.  I'm just sayin'...   :banana:  They're gonna be good, too...   :lmao:

Well....we do tend to have a good time trying to race each other to the bottom of the cooler. :lmao:

On 9/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, shepp said:

If Ron goes to Rene’s and I don’t get to come I’m gonna be pissed 😬

Maybe Rene and I are just lookin for a little alone time. :laffs: Ok, Ok.......you can watch.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:13 AM, unforgiven said:

My house is your house 🍺 this is going to be epic. :banana:  once we get winter behind us it is going to be great times

The Indiana invasion will be planned my brother.

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Now, both you guys are just fucking with Rene...   :bitchslap::bat::lmao:

Yeah, but he can take it. Trust me. This guy is one of the toughest, grizzly badasses that I've ever met.

AND.....he's fun ol, big ass teddy bear to be sittin with at the bar........or bull$hittin with by a cooler.......or........bull$hittin (repeating myself?) with in the woods while playing with rifles.

Did I mention that he's a fun guy to hang out with? :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah, but he can take it. Trust me. This guy is one of the toughest, grizzly badasses that I've ever met.

AND.....he's fun ol, big ass teddy bear to be sittin with at the bar........or bull$hittin with by a cooler.......or........bull$hittin (repeating myself?) with in the woods while playing with rifles.

Did I mention that he's a fun guy to hang out with? :lmao:

WHOLE REASON, right there, that we need to pull a KFR mission on his ass (Kidnap For Ransom), and drag him out west, to a Shoot, brother.  :lmao::thumbup:

Excuse me, but does this cloth smell like chloroform to you?

Ron - you have to rag him - he TRUSTS you...  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

You're a target, Rene.  I'm just being honest, brother.  One day...  when you least expect it...   BAM!

Groggy...   "Why the fuk is it so BRIGHT?!!?"...

It's that AZ Sun, brother.  Just lay back, and let it happen...  Enjoy your time here, brother...  We'll return you safely, I promise...    :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

Just now, 98Z5V said:

You're a target, Rene.  I'm just being honest, brother.  One day...  when you least expect it...   BAM!

"Why the fuk is it so BRIGHT?!!?"...

It's that AZ Sun, brother.  Just lay back, and let it happen...  Enjoy your time here, brother...  We'll return you safely, I promise...    :banana:

I can pickup....and deliver. :laffs:

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

Hahaha been called worse

You’re name has never been misspelled in an insulting way as bad as mine. Dirk is just too easy. 

I’m certain you’ve been called worse though. You should hear the terms of endearment they use when talking about you in the desert.

come on out and see it in person. 

Edited by DNP