• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Hourding is in Full Swing

imschur

There's never enough ammo.  With that said, I'm seeing product notifications on out-of-stock items - I get the emails, stating the product is back in stock again, log in to buy a few things, and the poop is already sold out again...  That's some hoarding...  >:(

Im thinking of getting ammo or mags just for the sake of bartering with others when there is none to be found. Just cant decide which is of more value. Im thinking ammo

Just now Im thinking of grabbing another 500 rounds of this .45 ammo. My 1911 and 745 love this shit.

man, that's even a great price. I hate mass. I need more ammo for sure.

just got 500 rounds of .308 and .40 s&w and two ammo boxes dropped off at my front door today:D im scrapeing together my pennies and buying when ever i can.

ive got lots of bird shot, i think some 00 buck is on the menu for the 12 bore? i would like a compact pistol but im dont buying guns for the year unless i come past a deal of the century. i think next on my list is 5.56 ar......... till then bullets lots of bullets

Yep  Just got in 500 rds of 5.7x28....doesnt sound like much,but try and find that crazy lil round <laughs>

Dadgum Char....quit shootin that damn thing! <lmao>

All the rest of the ammo is still here from the Clintoris 1992 scare...sheeesh.....open one of those cans and the cordite smell or whatever fills up my bunker....yes, its a good smell! <thumbsup> Wash

i am an ammo dealer and certain calibers are getting difficult to acquire, and some are already allocated. unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better. basic 308 fmj ammo is hard to find, the high end match stuff is still out there,but even at dealer pricing its quite expensive.also dont even ask about fn 5.7 ammo, its like trying to find the white elephant... <laughs>

i am an ammo dealer and certain calibers are getting difficult to acquire, and some are already allocated. unfortunately it will get worse before it gets better. basic 308 fmj ammo is hard to find, the high end match stuff is still out there,but even at dealer pricing its quite expensive.also dont even ask about fn 5.7 ammo, its like trying to find the white elephant... <laughs>

Yep that 5.7 is like a unicorn....but i scored 500 rds bout ten days ago....I felt like I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! <laughs> Wash

Dang wash...that's what, one...maybe two range sessions at best?  :cookoo:

That stuff should be ordered in 5-digit numbers!  <thumbsup>

Jon

Hi Jon!    no kidden those lil things have no recoil and they have the big ring o' fire....So Char bangs em up pretty fast...you're right though,but finding the lil bastads is hard....unless you wanna pay 30 bucks a box from the gougers.....so me being the smart guy that I

am <laughs> bought her a tricked out 9mm shield for her carry gun....yeah...and the 9 mm is only like 12 bucks a box,and easy to get....im waaay ahead now arnt I? <lmao>  Wash