• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sad sad news...

Matt.Cross

Well boys, it's with heavy heart that I bid you adieu for a week or so. The gods have seen fit to attempt to drive me into the farthest darkest corners of insanity by locking me into a remote cabin in TN with my in-laws. If ya'll don't hear back from me again, I will my two ARs to Madhouse and Drew for putting up with me. Microgunner is to get the Glenfield 60 I keep in the closet. Let edgecrusher and Robocop fight over my 1911's. Tom get's the Walther P22 and the Mauser project, cause' he likes old military guns and plinking. That's it for the valuables, everybody else can share the proceeds of the auction from the Silverado, and if you can make it look like an electrical fire, burn the house and take the insurance money.

Well, that about covers it, I hope I'm back in a week or less. Ya'll stay outta trouble now, ya hear?

Me ---> :stfu2: <--- My in-laws

Edit: Oops, dang near forgot... All ya'll have a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

If you hear banjo's...  :o

I'm just sayin'.  <dontknow>

Have a good one, Matt, and I hope it doesn't take us all that much time to restore your sanity, once you return.  I think, as far as "keeping" it, that might be a pipedream...  <laughs>

Matt, if they extend the offer to "hike" the TVD - Tennessee Valley Divide - then you need to RUN!  That IS where they filmed Deliverance.  It's also home to Mountain Phase, US Army Ranger School (Dahlonega, GA, other side of the river...). 

They're either trying to set you up to get "squeeeeeeled" by the locals, or get your ass kicked over a Snickers, by a hungry, delirious Mountain Phase student...  :o <dontknow>

Watch your back, brother.  Literally...  <laughs>

Matt, if they extend the offer to "hike" the TVD - Tennessee Valley Divide - then you need to RUN!  That IS where they filmed Deliverance.  It's also home to Mountain Phase, US Army Ranger School (Dahlonega, GA, other side of the river...). 

They're either trying to set you up to get "squeeeeeeled" by the locals, or get your ass kicked over a Snickers, by a hungry, delirious Mountain Phase student...  :o <dontknow>

Watch your back, brother.  Literally...  <laughs>

<laughs> <lmao>

*Note to self: Buy whole box of Snickers and extra Gatorade.*

I've taken it under advisement.  <munch>

I'm with you, wash  <thumbsup>  - I have a gallon of egg nog and a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, and I'll go through it tonight.  Watch out, out there on the board...  <lmao>

Merry Christmas, you Merry Band of Bastages...  :ecs:

I'm with you, wash  <thumbsup>  - I have a gallon of egg nog and a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum, and I'll go through it tonight.  Watch out, out there on the board...  <lmao>

Merry Christmas, you Merry Band of Bastages...  :ecs:

98Z  when you are old like me you gotta start out with red bull and vodka just to get things started up <laughs>  Merry Christmas  Z    :)  Wash

Watch out for the Captain Tom! I've NEVER gotten as messed up as I did drinking Captain Morgans Private stock at Josh's high school graduation party! That's the only time I've ever gotten so drunk I couldn't remember what I did! <lmao>

And Merry Christmas to the best bunch of gun guys I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of! :hethan: