• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The new avatar

DNP

I agree. The stars and strips would be a great digitally printed sticker, but on a shirt would be very rough to do. Not impossible, but not easily accomplished by most screen printers. A simpler version of it could be done.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so we'll stick with the first logo then in red white and blue or drab while and tan. Next question what color shirts?? I like black but its hot, I've always been a fan of ash gray. Think the rw&b would also be bad ass on a red shirt.

Been a long time since I've done this so bare with my babbling. Thanks for your input!

Ok boys I'm in and I love the 308!!! Ill be the first to tattoo our 308 logo and make it permanent but the white parts are easier if there black. I like the og pix with red and blue but girl likes the Stars and Stripes. No joke your thoughts I'm placing it on a naked forearm left it was ment to be( scar) ( she gave me a year ago oops ) haahaa she gets to pay I'm all in!!

Ok boys I'm in and I love the 308!!! Ill be the first to tattoo our 308 logo and make it permanent but the white parts are easier if there black. I like the og pix with red and blue but girl likes the Stars and Stripes. No joke your thoughts I'm placing it on a naked forearm left it was ment to be( scar) ( she gave me a year ago oops ) haahaa she gets to pay I'm all in!!

That's cool!!! Never even thought bout that :)

Edited by shepp

So many wonderful inserts you could have on that. I like the Stars and Stripes...you could get someone to do a badass eagle in place of the flag. Give em the outline and let the artist take over on the fill.

Ok I'm all for red wht. And blue but in the past two days I've been bombarded by obumer stickers and I can't justify my mark on skin ( Johnny cash) wears black I'm fishing for info if I were to go black and skin ( Rene) but I'm thinking that's a little non in your face!? I'm a.... Asking for your opinion but wear black and keep my 2 nd amnd. On my side!! My last tat was 12 years ago!! I'm thinking a 2 x 3 on my inside left fore arm. Red wht blue is my 2 nd if I can't find a 1 st. What should you do?