The new avatar

DNP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm game for just about anything if someone is going to run shirts. I'd definitely go with the red white blue.

If I can get a decent price from the girl who uses to make my shirts before ill do it just would like some input from you guys.

I don't know how Tom's future vote will go. He's a changed man lately. Buying plastic pistols and even getting threads back on track. I'm a little worried...

He said he's not bringing any Kimbers to the range. Somebody bring that man some chicken soup...

He's a changed man lately. Buying plastic pistols and even getting threads back on track. I'm a little worried...

He said he's not bringing any Kimbers to the range. Somebody bring that man some chicken soup...

Man am I relieved to hear you say that, I've had the same concerns of late. Bringing the topic back on track literally greyed a few of my hairs, I'm pretty worried about him too.

I like the Tan/OD one, in a sticker I would take 2, 1 in a T-Shirt, I do also like the Last rendition as well, I would do the same on that one as well. Here's a thought, you did the ATACS, let's see what in looks like in MULTICAM.

Holy SHEEEEIIIIIIT!!!  How the FCUK did I miss this thread - COMPLETELY?!!?  :eek:

I have been off a little, lately.  Plastic pistols, no Kimbers, taking more bolt guns to the range than ARs, haven't completed an AR build since...  Holy sheit, the last one I completed was the clone of the Jack.  That was early January.  I don't feel good, thinking about it like that...  :wtf:

That flag design is badass on the back or a shirt (front chest, smaller, too), AND as a rear window sticker on a truck.  The FDE/OD design is perfect for a shirt, too, large on back, small on front chest.

Come to think of it, the FDE/OD would go great as a rear window sticker on MY truck. 

Whatever is decided, I'm in.  All the way in.  We need to PM this thread to ALELKS.  He can take care of the sticker printing, most haste, and probably set us up with a t-shirt place that prints on Hanes Beefy Ts.  I'm just betting.  Someone PM him this thread, and we'll see, quickly.