The new avatar

DNP

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want in T shirts x2 and stickers red white and blue makes a statement for meat least 6x6 where do I sent money? I have not been around much lately got my gun trust and now am shopping for Items Brother Tom suggested and salmon fishing every day up at 3.30 in bed by 8 planting garden and putting in a orchard $hit i am tired.....

She just got back to me next week she will be done with school and taking over the short dept of her company full time. She gave me a ball park est. of 10$ a shirt that's with lrg back logo small left chest logo. Here's the deal if we did the two original logos we could do and color combos we wanted. With the Stars and Stripes logo it's pretty much just R W and B. but the stars sand stripes seems to be the most popular of the logos so I'm thinking that's what I'll go with for shirts. Any input would be great thank you!

She's quoting a killer price on those. The Stars and Stripes design was done using a raster image behind the 308 outline. It's not really set up well for most places and they would likely want that redrawn as vector art. The fades and blends make it complicated as well. If it comes down to it and that's the one we need, I will do what I can with her. I can cut solid color vinyl decals...so like my current avatar or similar I can do. I can do it in 2 colors and overlay the pieces, but that adds a little extra to the process. 3 colors are possible but a major pain in the ass. Screen printed decals would be best and there would be a die charge for making the overall outline. If we nailed down a good size or two for that one I could get a quote from a source her I have used before. Downside is, you have to spend damn near $1k with them to even get their attention.

I told her to quoted me 10 xl 10xxl there will be a set up charge and what not but I'm sure we could keep this under 15$ total. Like I said she used to make me stunt groups T's she's good she knows what she's doing and 8-10 years later the shirts she's made me are holding up still

Yeah, for a small run I would be surprised to see less than $15 and would expect close to $20 a shirt for 3 color front/back. Set up I usually dealt with was $75 a screen. 3 colors, 2 sizes = 6 screens or $450. Then I guess $10 a piece shirt/print actually is about right. The setup kills ya. Then there's the hit for color change if you do more than one