• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, mrmackc said:

image.thumb.jpeg.36fa89b56e0d11085103eb9ad9c166b3.jpeg

There's a LOT more truth to that than what you might think! A very big percentage of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually from other things. If the person was positive for Covid when they died the death is attributed to Covid! That's our government hiking the numbers!

A friend sent me this. It's available on Amazon, but I didn't include the link.

I couldn't decide whether to put on "98 needs this" or just help all y'all! I decided to be generous. :lmao:

image.png.509b37b3f7e6f69b6138f89641fa36a9.png

How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: And Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives

The cats of America are under siege! 

Long gone are the good old days when a cat’s biggest worries were mean dogs or a bath. Modern cats must confront satanists, online predators, the possibility of needing to survive in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, and countless other threats to their nine lives.

For over four decades, the American Association of Patriots have stood at the vanguard of our country's defense by helping to prepare our nation's cat owners for the difficult conversations they dread having with their pets. Written in a simple Q&A format, How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety answers crucial questions such as, “What is the right age to talk to my cat about the proper use of firearms?” and “What are the benefits of my cat living a lifestyle of abstinence?” and especially “Why does my cat need to use the internet? Can’t he just play with yarn like cats used to do?”

Our country—and our cats—stand at a precipice. It will take courage, and it will take hard work, but armed with the knowledge within these pages, we can make our cats—and America—great again!