imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get that shutter speed slower dammit!

I gave up and shut down my website this year. Haven't shot a race since my first boy was being born almost 5 years ago. It's funny. I got more hits after being gone for a few years than I used to get being active. Not street vehicles for me, I only played in the dirt.

1/160 slow enough for ya?   :D  I can pan like nobody's business, but that results in a lower 'good' ratio.  Customers like a nice sharp shot morre than they like motion.

http://www.racersphoto.com/dean#h342cf962

Anywho - I have been out of it myself for a few years.  Turned it over to my apprentice who makes some nice toy money with it shooting local track days.

Anywho - I have been out of it myself for a few years. Turned it over to my apprentice who makes some nice toy money with it shooting local track days.

We musta posted at the same time I don't see your post, he's lucky people want to pay up here I know many track photogs who've retired because no one wants to pay dirt or road, really sucks

I had a huge post about that this morning...and then deleted it. Yeah. Walmart makes prints for $0.30. See if they'll drag $20k into the desert and sit it 100degree weather and grab that photo for you for $0.30. You pay for the talent and the image...not the print jackass.

I had a huge post about that this morning...and then deleted it. Yeah. Walmart makes prints for $0.30. See if they'll drag $20k into the desert and sit it 100degree weather and grab that photo for you for $0.30. You pay for the talent and the image...not the print jackass.

Can I get an amen!!!