• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

Lol, nice J. Have Magpul armorers wrench, k plus grip, and a fortis angled grip incoming

I'm having serious twitches over the thought about not buying that Primary Arms SSA-E trigger w/the 20% discount! I already spent about $600 over the last few weeks so I need to chill and wait until the fall but it's so hard.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 rounds of Federal M80 from PSA. Oh and I picked up 500 rounds of sub-sonic 300 blk from my local gun pusher yesterday. And I was lucky to get outta there with only that. The dirty rat bastard was pushing a NightForce ATACR scope on me. Kept saying that I want and need it. <laughs> Damn.....he knows me too well.

I'm in on 10 /20 rnd 556 od mags from SA. and some targets and a new range bag(5:11) gear from Amazon! Kinda duped my self I had 100$ bucks gift from dads day and hit ok without putting in gift card soooooo... I'll buy more shits!!

Lets see my list of parts on order are: Aero 308 BCG from Aero, RCA 308HP+ BlackNitride Bolt from Rubber City Armory, SLR Stainless Sentry 7 adjustable gas block from SLR, Atlas BT10-LW17 BiPods, a melonited rifle length gas tube, AXTX Raptor 308 charging handle and, a SilencerCo Saker Trifecta 7.62 Muzzle Brake, the last four from brownells. Now just gotta wait for my next GI Bill payment for my Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS and ADM Mount and my .308 will be completed. Almost forgot the heart of my rifle. Also have a BHW .308 18 inch rifle gas black shot peened barrel on order, can't wait for that to get in as with all of it. :sniper:

Edited by hurricanecasey

I fucked up and misread (or flat out didnt read) a stupid subsection in California's gawdam AWB law. Now I'm racing to unfuck my situation... I have a metric shiit ton of replacement parts coming from several vendors/sources. Hoping the delivery trucks gets here (7/13) before CA-DOJ does.

This was an expense I was not prepared for.

MT and AZ are looking better and better every gawdam second.

I fucked up and misread (or flat out didnt read) a stupid subsection in California's gawdam AWB law. Now I'm racing to unfuck my situation... I have a metric shiit ton of replacement parts coming from several vendors/sources. Hoping the delivery trucks gets here (7/13) before CA-DOJ does.

This was an expense I was not prepared for.

MT and AZ are looking better and better every gawdam second.

Now you're telling me that you can't get some kind of "Cop" temporary discretion or anything? <laughs> As if I didn't already know the answer.

Well not in the mail but thought id share. Ill keep the story short. Bought me a Eberlestock G2 Gunslinger 2 pack since i like the size and was perfect for what i was looking for, that and i didn't want the typical Drago gun case that everyone and their mother has. Well i found the Gunslinger for a good price of $299 from Patriot Surplus online, $30 dollars cheaper everywhere else. Got the package in today and when i opened it up to my surprise i did not receive the G2 Gunslinger 2, I received the G4 Operator pack, labeled the Gunslinger 2, which is like a $450 pack. So i struck gold today. this pack is the tits.

I try to butter her up on a regular basis, I'm sure she will be ordering lobster with that butter.......

I need another $4-500 in parts to complete my Matrix build so I might need to get her a couple dinners!

She definitely pays attention to what I do, suprised the hell out of me she understood what the 7.62 shirt was about!