• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for the Lyman 1200 electronic powder measure.  It went tits up last night for the second time.  I decided to purchased a Hornady Electronic Powder measure that had pretty good reports and according to Amazon.com it was about $160 less than it used to be.  At $204 its as cheap or cheaper then any of the other electronic ones.  I hate being dependent on throwing powder charges

<dontknow> Still waitng for M5 upper Aero sez 2 weeks they were waiting on FDE handguard <dontknow>

Mine shipped last week... Supposed to deliver to my FFL tomorrow with the lower.  Everything else delivers thursday or friday.  Here is to hoping my first 308 build runs right!  

16" aero FDE upper

VG6 Precision Gamma mUzzle brake

Aero M5E lower FDE

Aero LPK

magpul MIAD black

Magpul ACS FDE

BCG Mod 4 charging handle

Anderson 308 buffer tube kit

Giessle SSA-E

Cryptic coatings/Toolcraft BCG in mystic black (told me one month last week, called today and said they had a few come in)

100 rounds of PMC for sighting in

2-20 round pmags Gen3

2-25 pmags with window gen 3

I have a sightron 6-24x50 thats going on top... 

Ordered one of the gwacs CAV15 lowers in black from Rainier. $89.95, free shipping. Already has built in A2 stock, tube, etc as well as pivot pins. so its not exactly stripped, just needs safety, hammer/trigger, bolt + mag release. I already had an FDE one sitting here, but also have a DPMS A2 carry handle upper that's black so at this price with free shipping, I figured I might as well buy one.

Just picked up my Matrix receivers (upper and lower), so I placed an order with Armalite for:

an Armalite AR-10A LPK w/single stage trigger,

upper parts (Ej. port door, door rod, spring and forward assist kit),

F93-10 Ergo pro stock (on sale)

And then went to Optics Planet for:

Armalite Tactical Handguard kit, 15"

and an ergo grip.

I think that'll get me started :)

Little late on the name page but early for fathers day you enablers !! Thanks angel and others!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Sweet light!

My post above needs an update...

I had ordered (my first ever order from them) from Optics Planet, and today cancelled my order, never to return.

One of the items was an Armalite 15" tactical key mod handguard kit, which they had listed as a "new item" on their site, complete with a cheesy little explosion graphic with those words inside.

Apparently it's so new to them that they don't have any in stock, and have no idea when they can get them. Took them almost a week of my order sitting in "pending" purgatory with no answer to my previous 2 emails to finally respond. There's something about a company that advertises items that they don't have or can't get that goes up my balloon knot sideways.

25 bucks more from the Armalite site, but I think it's worth it dealing with a reputable outfit.

Optics Plant IMHO is not.

~F.C.