• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail? Part 2

imschur

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a flyer on that AR-15 80% polymer kit coming out from GenesisCNC.  I know, polymer!  But, I got an Ares 80% in aluminum, if that doesn't work out.  Shopping the hell out of black Friday stuff from Midway (barrel) and PSA (Upper, various parts, stock, etc. etc.) to go with that.

Wasn't gonna do one right now, but my son has become an excellent enabler.........my-oh-my!  (Yeah, heck Dad, do another one, think of the money you're saving on this black Friday stuff...blah, blah, blah..)

Hope to get it all put together and zeroed next weekend. I'm liking the tactical latches, lots of meat to get ahold of compared to the standard ones. FDE looks more like a bronze without the shine.

100_5286.thumb.JPG.8742b4ca257af9ca73f29100_5282.thumb.JPG.b106f856beebadcb20b48

yea that looks real nice! Been leery of those latch mounts but I guess it's no different than a screw loosening up

i just ordered 40 fishing lures I'm going to Lake Erie in April walleye fishing

yea that looks real nice! Been leery of those latch mounts but I guess it's no different than a screw loosening up

I've had more issues with bolt/ nut style mounts loosening than the latches on my ADM mounts, never had an ADM latch come loose and they don't gouge the rail like LaRue's and ARMS. The Burris PEPR QD mount I tried was a different story, they constantly came loose or the locking mechanism broke. Burris would replace them so the last time they sent a new mount I sold it without trying them again.

Just ordered the barrel of the week from Ballistic Advantage for my lightweight build;

14.7" 5.56 Pencil Profile Mid-Length Barrel, Modern Series, $128 shipped.

barrel-of-the-week-120715.thumb.jpg.4bca http://ballisticadvantage.com/14-5-inch-556-pencil-mid-length-cmv-modern-barrel.html?utm_source=Ballistic+Advantage+Retail+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e47b0d2d9a-BOTW-120715-RETAIL&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fcc15dde42-e47b0d2d9a-84690881&mc_cid=e47b0d2d9a&mc_eid=f74be8fe57

Edited by jtallen83

Just ordered the Mech Armor Rough Justice Trigger and Tac-Ops Sniper AR10 charging handle.

Had to take advantage of this myself after seeing the great quality of the Tac Ops CH. Got the CQB version with the trigger. I've always been a two stage guy since the first time I used one but for the price I thought I should give one of these a try. I know the link is elsewhere on the forum but being a junior enabler....

http://mechdefense.com/products/308ar-com-group-buy-trigger-sale

Had to take advantage of this myself after seeing the great quality of the Tac Ops CH. Got the CQB version with the trigger. I've always been a two stage guy since the first time I used one but for the price I thought I should give one of these a try. I know the link is elsewhere on the forum but being a junior enabler....

http://mechdefense.com/products/308ar-com-group-buy-trigger-sale

I got one sitting in my cart. Waiting for my bonus 

Just got this set on the way from Chris at Central Florida Firearms;

http://www.centralfloridafirearms.com/product/cerakoted-fde-ar15-receiver-set/

fde_15.thumb.jpg.9e28b696bf89d0405668fac

With a stock and a grip I'll have all the parts for a build around one of those d. wilson lightweight BCG's. I'll avoid the Breast guy cracks and weigh it after it is complete and has a ten round group to show for itself ;-)

Looks good brother Jim,damn good price 

16 1/16 inch on the barrel with that flash hider wrenched down ;-) The set is real nice and the rail is very light for the length. Only downside is now I have to start buying all the keymod goodies for it..........

If I can get lined up with a time to get the flash hider welded I may just get to shoot the thing before I ship out to North Carolina.