• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Measuring Success

imschur

Over the past few weeks I have been reviewing my websites for various aspects of performance and return on my investment of time and money as I need to decide how to focus my personal efforts on things that are legal here in CT. Now as most of you are aware when I started this forum as well as my .22 forum I set out to be different. Forums for everyone,where ego's are checked at the door and also a reflection of my own personality as well as some like minded individuals. Anyhow today I was pondering the "success" of it all and I was really struck by the friendships that have developed between many of you. Can there be a greater success for this site? I don't think so. You guys have made this forum into something I am very proud of and I'm honored to have you as friends. Thank you...all of you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't new to firearms when I took a look at this site but just new to building ARs.  I still will refer to other sites for certain categories here and there, as I'm sure many do, but by and large I enjoy this website the most.  It's not even close.  We may have the occasional "healthy" discussion but this is the friendliest and most informed bunch of like-minded people on any (firearms related) site I've been to.  I'm very happy that those responsible made the leap and have invested so much of their time in its creation and maintenance. I hope that many more of us are able to meet at a range sooner rather than later.

Edited by jrtmasp

Thank you Drew for providing us with this forum to discuss firearms and BS about life. I came here to solve a problem with my DPMS rifle years ago and now I am helping others.

I have met several members of this site and become friends with them. You guys put up with my smart ass attitude and funny stories. This is a great group of brothers who would have my back if I needed them.

Mike H.

Thanks drew, love it here love the people. This forum isn't your every day forum and that's what I love. I really dropped off forums for all my hobbies because of the fact you stated, no one seems to be able to check their ego, most gotta brag how big their dicks are and always be right.

Lol. I have been on a few forums with Tom...he definitely takes out the trash from time to time.

This is the only forum I frequently visit anymore. I don't even shoot that much or build anything more 308 wise...this is just a fun place with a great bunch of regulars. I can't be certain, but I think there were around 100 member when Tom and I were building out first 308 AR's. Tom found this place and told me I had to check it out. Took me a while to get registered...I lurked for a bit.

Thank you Drew, and thanks to the rest of you for making this place what it is.

Thanks for stting this up brother Drew.Never thought I would get involved with something like this.I have learned alot about firearms in general,have met and continue to meet honorable men with same passion of firearms and country.You let me spill my guts and don't judge.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.