• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

She said maybe we should just text each other

imschur

because I dont pay attention when she speaks. I said i thought it was a great idea. I guess my response was NOT the correct answer.

rule #1 of the fight club......Pay attention when she speaks

rule#2 of the fight club.....every question is a "trick question" there is no right answer

:) Wash

rule #1 of the fight club......Pay attention when she speaks

rule#2 of the fight club.....every question is a "trick question" there is no right answer

:) Wash

Rule #2 always. At that point there is no more #3 because she is always right and we are always wrong.

I figure since mine is crazy and all the time is hitting me with "but I told you about this last week" that I can get away with the same with her. "But I told you last week I was buying a PSL and a crate of ammo"

I caught her on that early feb, thinks she tells me sh!t but she don't! "I told you about the birthday party on the day of the Super Bowl" my reply " the fu@k you did! You were pissed at me that day and didn't say a word to me" boom I win.......I wait we never win

I caught her on that early feb, thinks she tells me sh!t but she don't! "I told you about the birthday party on the day of the Super Bowl" my reply " the fu@k you did! You were pissed at me that day and didn't say a word to me" boom I win.......I wait we never win

I never do. Even though I remember clearly what exactly happened and can describe it word for word, she always has a different version from an parallel universe.

Great thing these days is my 16yo daughter backs up my version.

Edited by shibiwan

I never do. Even though I remember clearly what exactly happened and can describe it word for word, she always has a different version from an parallel universe.

Great thing these days is my 16yo daughter backs up my version.

Only back up I've got are two cats and all they ever want is food!

As old as you are and you don't know when you're being baited?

The proper answer is "huh"? "Drop your drawers."

Then the argument would switch to your only thinking about sex all the time. An argument worth arguing.

...and then you get into  the headaches and what not....

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that mine imagines she told me something and truly believes she did! No, really, I'm serious! Oh, and she won't catch me typing this because she's at work and loaned her car out to the grandson so I have to pick her up. Oh shiit, she just called for a ride. Gotta go!

So out at dinner the other night, and I'm reading some emails on my phone. She wasn't talking when I picked my phone up...for the record. I start hearing chatter. "Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah-blah. ...what do you think?"

"What do I think about what?" I say.

She repeats her...STATEMENT. Yes statement. There was nothing to think about and I told her that in similar words. She says " I know, I just throw that in sometimes to see if you are listening"

So, I had to explain that if she's sees my phone in my hand, and I'm staring at it...it means I'm most like reading something. I don't very often stare at the blank black screen while carefully listening to what is happening around me. It's best to get my attention before you start making your statements. I'm not a very good reader and it takes most of my concentration. "You might as well say nothing at all if I'm reading something on my phone"

"That's ALL the time!" She says.

"Exactly"