• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pictures of Cars !

MikedaddyH

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this one yesterday at the intersection next to my house. Was next to it and sounded like a F1 racecar. Car was brand spanken' new he was following his wife home in a purple NSX. White with black stripes. Ferrari 458 MM Speciale. Dude had a Cheesy $hit eaters smile and rev'ed for me ! Pretty sure I got a chubby ? !

160375-car-458_MM_Speciale_rear.0.jpg

18 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Saw this one yesterday at the intersection next to my house. Was next to it and sounded like a F1 racecar. Car was brand spanken' new he was following his wife home in a purple NSX. White with black stripes. Ferrari 458 MM Speciale. Dude had a Cheesy $hit eaters smile and rev'ed for me ! Pretty sure I got a chubby ? !

160375-car-458_MM_Speciale_rear.0.jpg

You live on a race track ? :lmao:  

I couldn't help myself MikedaddyH.:laffs:

1 hour ago, survivalshop said:

You live on a race track ? :lmao:  

I couldn't help myself MikedaddyH.:laffs:

Of course not ! Ha Ha ! But I used to live 100feet from a Hot Rod intersection in West Phoenix/Glendale. It was pretty bad there late at night, early in the AM. Lots of wannabe rice racers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gf got her new ride! 16 sequa ?She wants to tint the windows i want a gun turret! We kept the 05 also. Dealer offered 7500k pass!

took the kid out for some permit driving in the 05 she quickly found out the difference from the jeep!! I had to slam a beer when we got home!

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

20 minutes ago, sketch said:

Gf got her new ride! 16 sequa ?She wants to tint the windows i want a gun turret! We kept the 05 also. Dealer offered 7500k pass!

took the kid out for some permit driving in the 05 she quickly found out the difference from the jeep!! I had to slam a beer when we got home!

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5256.JPG

I want a tundra soooooo bad, but it rediculous what a used truck goes for these days. If I find I can fit my quad in a Tacoma I might go that route both are bad ass. Just hard to down grade from my quad cab Silverado, even tho it's not all that roomy in the back

22 minutes ago, blue109 said:

My bro in law just bought a sparkly new 2017 tundra. I guess if you have 54k to throw away it's cool. I sure don't. He doesn't either but he's stuck with a car payment the size of my house payment now lol.

It is a nice truck.

Yup that's what's keeping me from one and I don't even want a new one 

The Toyota dealers are one of our customers....I stare at that eye candy weekly. Love those tan ones. My pathfinder cost me less than one months payment of that beast.

Bro had a really nice '13 Titan on 35s with pretty suspension work and a paid off 05 Acura that he traded for the 17 Titan and still has a $850 payment. took it hunting the week he bought it and pin-striped the crap out of it lol. Figured out real quick stock height doesn't cut it. his 13 was a seriously bad ass truck. We are still trying to figure out why he sold it. He said it was an impulse buy 

Edited by blue109

11 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Wait for the next big jump in oil prices and the soccer moms will be dumping their extended cabs for cheap. I'm just amazed at how many high end trucks out there are strictly used to haul kids and groceries!

..."And the roads will be safer instantly !™" Nothing is more dangerous than a 3 ton vehicle being driven by a distracted driver.