• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Louisiana...Sshhhhh

And you did know that Brewer signed into law that we can use suppressors while hunting here, couple of years ago, right?

That's a no brainer. It's a free-for-all out here. Only difference is I'm trying to not get my brain fried and end up like you, Mike, or Tom.  <laughs> <lmao>  

Edited by shibiwan

That's a no brainer. It's a free-for-all out here. Only difference is I'm trying to not get my brain fried and end up like you, Mike, or Tom.  <laughs> <lmao>  

Hey Damnit!!!

There's NOTHING wrong with Mike, at all!!!  <lmao>

• 2 weeks later...

Al has just passed the same law.                                                         http://www.ammoland.com/2014/05/alabama-suppressor-hunting-legal-effective-immediately/#axzz34zT5isdR                                                                                                                           

I've already had Rumble Weapons in Fla build and transfer mine, so now the long cold winter of waiting..

Any support groups for that here? (hehehe)

I had him build me one with an extra thread adaptor so I can run it on any weapon I own (.17HMR, .22, .223, .308)

It will run anything up to .300 Win Mag

Cant wait!

Edited by blackeyes

Al has just passed the same law. http://www.ammoland.com/2014/05/alabama-suppressor-hunting-legal-effective-immediately/#axzz34zT5isdR

I've already had Rumble Weapons in Fla build and transfer mine, so now the long cold winter of waiting..

Any support groups for that here? (hehehe)

I had him build me one with an extra thread adaptor so I can run it on any weapon I own (.17HMR, .22, .223, .308)

It will run anything up to .300 Win Mag

Cant wait!

I am going to be filling out paperwork next month myself, so I got you there, for my MaTen keymod sbr project.

Winter is coming

Yeah....the wait for the ATF seems like forever. Watching paint dry goes by faster. I'm only about half way through the last two Form 1's I filed back in early February (I think). I try not to think about it too often.

Or.........you have to start buying some class III stuff every month. That way...once the flood gates open....you start getting cool stuff once a month. <laughs>

Yeah....the wait for the ATF seems like forever. Watching paint dry goes by faster. I'm only about half way through the last two Form 1's I filed back in early February (I think). I try not to think about it too often.

Or.........you have to start buying some class III stuff every month. That way...once the flood gates open....you start getting cool stuff once a month. <laughs>

I like the way you think..

My wife, on the other hand.... Does not seem to agree