• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

So here is my range report!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll just jelly of my ranger sniper skills is all.

I'm new to semi auto, I use bolt action primarily

Put up the video.  Needs to include you pacing off the target.

You're full of $hit, Cali-Ed, it's that simple. 

With your self-proclaimed skills, you built a 1/4 MOA rifle - with enough money and skill, that can be done.  THEN, with your self-proclaimed shooting ability, you managed to yank out a 1/4 MOA group at 800 meters.

That's horse$hit.

Vids, that's the only way out now.  No joking, no bull$hit, no more talk.

A ranger sniper found to possess such a weapon and such skills to shoot 2.25" groups at 800m would only be found on a (winning) Army competitive team and on the training course.

And, from the cheap seats - you and your sniper teams should be doing stuff like this all the time, with your combination of 6.5, 6.8, .308 and 300Win Mag.  You guys train in all different calibers for such an occurance.

And, from the cheap seats - you and your sniper teams should be doing stuff like this all the time, with your combination of 6.5, 6.8, .308 and 300Win Mag.  You guys train in all different calibers for such an occurance.

<lmao>  <laughs> I think even my avatar is pissing his pants.

You are mixing up the different things I deal with. Some things are competitions (lots of different calibers around), some things are tactical training (only a few calibers around), and some things are private groups doing off the wall training where everyone is trying to adapt to the mystical whims of the evil planners and their crazy scenarios. It ain't all one thing.

I'm laughing at how worked up some of you guys got, especially after I gave it away. You n00bs obviously don't spend enough time on the intarwebz =P!

Cali_Ed troll skills +5.

poop Ed, only .25" MOA? The 40W phased plasma rifle I pre-ordered at Exile Machine can do .1MOA at 2000m! I'll post a video when I get it in 7 years.

Edited by FaRKle!

I understand and appreciate the advice I receive, I just felt like you guys feel like one of the guys. People I know in person, that's why I poked some fun. Like said above did not turned out like I thought.

At least brother farkle got a laugh lol 800 meters should a been a dead give away

Edited by Cali_Ed

You are mixing up the different things I deal with. Some things are competitions (lots of different calibers around), some things are tactical training (only a few calibers around), and some things are private groups doing off the wall training where everyone is trying to adapt to the mystical whims of the evil planners and their crazy scenarios. It ain't all one thing.

So, you guys are fantasy role players.  I get it. 

We get gamers into the shop regularly.

They always stand gawking at the display wall while one tells the other all about whatever weapon they're looking at. Then the teacher asks to hold one and often he'll say "Oh, that's heavy" or he'll have a surprised look on his face. And when he tries to cycle a big semi like a M1A he fails to use enough force.

Gamer/posers are jokes.